• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tabernathe Undulata Use, harm reduction, Q?/A!, Experiences [General information]

just say know

Bluelighter
So Tabernaemontana Undulata. It's an Ibogaine source. How safe is it and in what dosages can one use it? Any general information? i know that getting an EKG is important in determining if you can use Ibogaine safely but i hear that T. Undulata may have some risk of fatality. Can anyone help me find some answers to whether or not this is true? I want to use Ibogaine but i do not know if this particular species is safe for use in healthy individuals just because Ibogaine can be safe for use in healthy individuals. Doesn't T. Undulata have different Alkaloids? Could that be what's responsible? Any info someone is willing or can share is appreciated.

This is the first I've heard of it. Obviously it's related to iboga but it seems likely it would contain some different alkaloids, or a different blend at the very least. I'd say proceed with caution, and try to research on exactly what it does contain. Is this just what you have available to you? Seems like it would be better to get Tabernathe iboga.

Yeah, sadly T. Iboga is scheduled in my country and T. Undulata isn't. But that's why i'm looking into the matter.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=1546 This is the original thread that got me interested in it. Hopefully i can find some seeds or cuttings to start growing. I know World Seed Supply recently sold out; mostly due to limited supply. But I also know that alot of STS members bought those seeds and had great success in getting multiple plants to germinate. So in time i'm sure i'll have a chance to start growing these beauties! :)

From what i read it appears to be safe for some form of use but to what extent i'm unsure. I know that Voacognine Africana (might have butchered the name a little, sorry!) is unsafe to take in a flood dose but that's mainly because of the higher prescence of potentially toxic alkaloids and is mostly used for lucid dreaming. Is the alkaloids in the thread i've listed of any concern with flood dosing? i'm less educated on the different alkaloids and am taking this into consideration of whether or not a flood dose of T. Undulata would be safe or not... Either way i have plenty of time to think about this and consider it.

Xorkoth, i believe i've read some of your experiences with Ibogaine and TA extracts. While you have no experience with T. Undulata would you have any thought to or imput for someone interested in Ibogaine and what advice would you hypothetically "give to yourself" if you were attempting an experience with it for the first time? (assuming my personal experience will be subjectively different from yours). I'm also going into it sheerly for introspection and respect.

I have an extremely powerful fascination with this stuff. It's such an interesting and mysterious drug.