• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

T3 to softre. Percocet withdrawl

Tobli

Greenlighter
okay so I know this has been covered a lot here but I've spent some time skimming over threads and yes I found lots of info about t3s and perocets but not about this specific question

Here is what I have herd and what I am trying. I went cold turkey on Percs which I tapered down to 2 a day. ( morning for anxiety nasuea feeling) and bed time to sleep . Now I've plan to takeo t3 and am on day 1 taking it the exact same way as my last dosages of Percs. In a couple days I'm going to try and take 1 just to let me sleep maybe half of one in the morning and half at night if I feel I need to spread it out.

Has anyone have anything to share with me that might improve my method ?

Last edited:
So basically are you asking if there is any easier way to kick Percocet than with just T3s? Just take as comfortable a dose of Tylenol 3 as possible, which wont be as strong as Percocet or any opiate for that matter, I believe codeine might be the weakest opiate of any. Take the most comfortable dose possible to start then slowly taper down by a quarter to half a pill less each day until your at nothing. Maybe try taking some comfort meds if the withdrawls are bad enough, but they should be very mild compared to coming off of something like Percocet. which isn't even too bad either. Some good comfort meds imo for opiate withdrawls would be a low dose of a long acting benzo, preferably diazepam to help with the anxiety(just don't get addicted as it can be habit forming for some people, that is why I said a low dose). Clonidine to lower your blood pressure and help with sleep. Imodium(or Loperamide) to help with stomach cramps and the shits, but this is actually an OTC opioid medication used for stomach problems, and doesn't cross your Blood Brain Barrier so there is absolutely no kind of high or euphoria, but it can be addicting so be careful. There are tons of other things to help with opiate withdrawl symptoms, but honestly you might not need any of them with something like codeine withdrawl. Hope this helps, good luck with your taper.