T3/Cytomel question..

Draven26

Bluelighter
What's a good natural supplement to help get your thyroid working back normally again after taking 4 weeks of 50mcgs of T3? I want to make sure I properly get my thyroid working normally after a 4 week cycle of T3. Yes I'll be taking anabolics with it to avoid losing too much muscle.

What's a good natural supplement to help get your thyroid working back normally again after taking 4 weeks of 50mcgs of T3? I want to make sure I properly get my thyroid working normally after a 4 week cycle of T3. Yes I'll be taking anabolics with it to avoid losing too much muscle.

Iodine + Selenium... Brazil nuts (5).....

Do they have any good supplements that sell both iodine and selenium online? I was thinking of going to my local Vitamin Shoppe and asking them if they had any

Why.? just eat 5 brazil nuts a day...

So the Brazil nuts are better than spending the money on a selenium/iodine supplement? And they'll work for after my t3 cycle?

I don't understand why you want to come off t3. Just stay on low dose 50mcg/day and it won't really affect your weight too much and not many negative sides, just some positives like improving digestion and protein turn over.

I don't understand why you want to come off t3. Just stay on low dose 50mcg/day and it won't really affect your weight too much and not many negative sides, just some positives like improving digestion and protein turn over.

Yeah but I can't stay on T3 forever can I? Won't it eat away at my muscles? That's why I was thinking 4 weeks at 50mcg because that's how long my cycle will be of Epistane and Tren.. just a short 4 weeks so I could recover fast from it.

I'm probably going to end up doing 4-6 weeks of the T3. Dosing is going to be 2 days on and 1 day off for 2 weeks at 25 mcgs. Then up the dose to 50 mcgs at 3 days on and 1 day off for the duration. The day off will keep my thyroid from adapting to the doses and consequently, optimum fat burning will occur and I'm sure this protocol will also spare muscle!

You will lose very little muscle if any on 50mcg even without aas. I think you're over estimating t3s effects.

I'm probably going to end up doing 4-6 weeks of the T3. Dosing is going to be 2 days on and 1 day off for 2 weeks at 25 mcgs. Then up the dose to 50 mcgs at 3 days on and 1 day off for the duration. The day off will keep my thyroid from adapting to the doses and consequently, optimum fat burning will occur and I'm sure this protocol will also spare muscle!

A T-3 dosing protocol I posted a while back:

Important to keep protein intake high. T3 is catabolic but with ASS and high protein muscle loss can be kept to a minimum.

See if you can find out if there is any history of hypothyroidism in your family, if so then T3 is a no no.

You will need T3 an 'in ear thermometer'

One week before starting the T3 take your morning temperature as soon as you wake up (while still in bed) for 7 consecutive mornings (record in notebook). These will be your base readings.
Start T3 at 50mcg per day for 2 days then stop for 2 days then on for 2 days then off for 2 days and so on and so on. You needs to keep measuring your temperature daily and if after 7 days your temperature is not 0.3-0.6 higher than your base readings then increase T3 by 25mcg. If after another 7 days your temperature is still not higher than 0.3-0.6 then increase the dose by another 25mcg. Its Very unlikely that you would have to go above 125mcg.

So you are measuring your temperature each day, when your temperature drops 0.6 celsius below your base readings for 3 mornings in a row it is time to stop using the T3 as your body has begun to down regulate it's own thyroid production. You needs to keep measuring your temperature on a daily basis every morning (still in bed!) and once your temperature has reached it's average base readings again the thyroid has recovered fully. Normally this will take 2-4 weeks depending on the individual.

With this method a rebound (putting weight back on) is unlikely as your own thyroid has only been marginally suppressed. Once your temperature has reached your average base readings you can start the whole procedure again.

T3 is best taken on an empty stomach (better absorption rate) in the morning and then wait 30mins before eating.

I'd advise against running higher than 50 mics if you run it for longer periods of time, because T3 does cause cardiac abnormalities like LVH.

Oh it's catabolic. It increases proteolosys and nitrogen loss through the ubiquitin proteosome pathway, and this is inhibited by even a mild dose of androgens.