• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Syntocin

carbonhalo

Bluelighter
I have a bottle of syntocin in the fridge for any of my livestock retaining a placenta.
I can't find any information on synthetic oxytocin use in males... let alone humans.
Anyone have any ideas?

This has no place here or anywhere else on Bluelight that I can think of so I'm closing it.

Thanks for reopening this thread.
I am well aware there is no buzz in oxytocin, however the forum section is titled MDMA & Empathogenic drugs, and Oxytocin is an empathogenic.
I have read of trials with people suffering OCD and another with people in the autistic spectrum to increase sociability. This is my interest. I have Asperger's syndrome and occasionally take recreational drugs to increase my sociability. Most however, while allowing me to interact more, tend to also make me seem obnoxious.
Prime candidate for that is alcohol, but cocaine and amphetamines also do this.
I infer from what I've read that oxytocin may allow me to interact with neurotypicals without compromising my judgement and I'd be fascinated to try it.
Here I was merely seeking some information or helpful advice regarding dosage, effects and side effects.
That link posted above sounds interesting, but I cannot access anything but the abstract.
The only information I've found regarding dosage was that the intranasally administered concentration was 10 units per ml.

This thread should be in the hormone and steroid discussion

Edit : cannabis and possibly trying mushrooms could be useful.

I must confess that I am curious about how oxytocin could possibly enhance the mdma experience.
I've read here and elsewhere the suggestion that the effects of mdma are due to the release of oxytocin in the brain thus creating the typical feelings of closeness and love.
Would externally administered oxytocin enhance those feelings?
Can oxytocin cross the blood-brain barrier or is the molecule too big?
Could oxytocin induce contractions in males too?
I should come clean here and say that I enjoy being fisted while high on mdma.
Fisting can give rise to feelings analogous to giving birth.
Perhaps oxytocin could enhance the experience?
Quid?

POSTSCRIPT - A report was published in Nature last year casting doubt on oxytocin's abilities to cause feelings to mdma.

Last edited: