• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines Synthetic mescaline

Something funny is I used to only take LSD the last night of festivals when I was younger for a good reason...

My girl would hate me because I’d have the car packed up and ready to go and be trying to get her to sleepily walk to the car at like 5am cuz I knew once I finally came down from the LSD I’d sleep for 12hrs uninterrupted.

I’d rush home quick as I could (stupid I know) cuz if that sleepiness hit me I was done for. I’m a light sleeper but nothing could wake me after an LSD sesh.

Nowadays I can trip two days in a row no problem and don’t get any of that overly tired feel afterwards. Maybe I’m just healthier?..

-GC

Yeah, good or bad, you almost always feel better after the LSD.

To clarify, by "synthetic mescaline", do you mean 2C-E, or a mix of 2C-XYZ, emulating the chemical composition of mescaline? The latter would be interesting, but I highly doubt the effect would be the exact same. Maybe San Pedro, haha :D

Especially reaching the peak can take an eternity on real Mescaline.
Synthetic 2C-XYZs usually throw a much harder punch than the real deal, because it takes much shorter to peak.
Either way I think you'll have fun.

LSD comedown is just terrible. The manifesting. It makes it impossible to sleep.
We always used to call that feeling "cracked out," even if no crack was involved (it sometimes was.) I didn't get enough experience with mescaline to speak to it specifically but generally I didn't get that effect, or got it nowhere near as bad, on most PEAs and hardly at all on tryptamines. Almost surely this is related to the promiscuous receptor profile of LSD, particularly on various adrenergic and dopaminergic receptors to which it binds nonlinearally with increased dose in an extremely undesirable fashion. Mescaline, and probably most other PEAs (almost the mescaline homologs) doesn't.

To clarify, by "synthetic mescaline", do you mean 2C-E, or a mix of 2C-XYZ, emulating the chemical composition of mescaline?
I think he means legit mescaline synthesized in a lab rather than pulled from cacti. Which as has been mentioned, isn't common and is generally a labor of love.

I have the opposite happening, as I get older, all psychedelics last longer. LSD has me seeing visuals 12 hours in sometimes still, albeit, of course, much less intensely than earlier. In fact LSD is harder for me to take now because it takes so long to return to baseline.
For me it can be nearly 50,000 hours later still having visuals. ((24*365)*5)

To clarify, by "synthetic mescaline", do you mean 2C-E, or a mix of 2C-XYZ, emulating the chemical composition of mescaline? The latter would be interesting, but I highly doubt the effect would be the exact same. Maybe San Pedro, haha :D

Nah, actual mescaline, synthed by a lab. It is different from cactus, similar but lighter, seems less in your face. Lovely stuff but I just use cactus when I want to eat mescaline.

Nah, actual mescaline, synthed by a lab. It is different from cactus, similar but lighter, seems less in your face. Lovely stuff but I just use cactus when I want to eat mescaline.
Actually pretty sweet. I'll have me a look
The cacti are close to extinction, because people use them for tripping all the time (that's a joke, I don't know what exactly is causing it, probably the weather)

That would save you a bunch of years waiting for the cactus, that's also a plus.

I'm not sure what you guys are talking about when it comes to LSD comedowns and not being able to sleep? I always fall asleep during the comedown

Actually pretty sweet. I'll have me a look
The cacti are close to extinction, because people use them for tripping all the time (that's a joke, I don't know what exactly is causing it, probably the weather)

That would save you a bunch of years waiting for the cactus, that's also a plus.

I'm not sure what you guys are talking about when it comes to LSD comedowns and not being able to sleep? I always fall asleep during the comedown
I dont think any of the tricholocereus are threatened with extinction, as for lophophora, mostly just the wild population :(

I dont think any of the tricholocereus are threatened with extinction, as for lophophora, mostly just the wild population :(

People also ask​

Is peyote endangered?
Vulnerable (Population decreasing)

https://choice.npr.org/index.html?o...rg/templates/story/story.php?storyId=14064806

There's a bunch of sites about this
____

:/ Pretty sure they are, since I just checked the data about a week ago, not much has changed since then.

Peyote is the only good & natural mescaline I've ever tried. San Pedro is a whole lot of nothingness, calling it mescaline is a joke :/

I don't even peak on mescaline until 4 hours in.
Thats a point Xorkoth - i remember cactus taking forever to hit me too. Not this synthetic mesc tho - within an hour i was tripping so hard i had to sit down. And the bulk of the heavy trippin was over within 2-3 hours. Maybe its not mescaline at all?

lsd i never get long trips on - if im tripping at the 6 hour mark i think ive done well.

4 hours is freaking lightspeed for Mescaline @Xorkoth
What did you do to speed it up?
I used to do mountain hikes on mescaline, and even then it took 6 hours to peak

so?

I still doubt it will be legit. maybe send a sample to wedinos or something
My old suppliers had it and also there is pretty pure extract thats comes around but it is just mostly a novelty compound for suppliers to have... Thankfully because mescaline is a wonderful experience in my opinion!!!

The synth isn't really more difficult than 2C-X synthesis as far as I know. It's expensive per dose since the dose is high, but it is not required to be super expensive. Legit, lab verified synthetic mescaline has been around for years now. Though most of the time someone has offered me "synthetic mescaline" in real life, it's been something like 2C-E. You can tell because the active dose of mescaline is a large pile of powder.

But yeah, it's impossible to put on blotter because the dose is astronomically too high to fit on blotter. Any blotter claiming to be mescaline is going to be DOM, DOC, DOB, or similar.
Yes, as I wrote, it was DOB

People also ask​

Is peyote endangered?

https://choice.npr.org/index.html?o...rg/templates/story/story.php?storyId=14064806

____

:/ Pretty sure they are, since I just checked the data about a week ago, not much has changed since then.

Peyote is the only good & natural mescaline I've ever tried. San Pedro is a whole lot of nothingness, calling it mescaline is a joke :/

Peyote is endangered, but I'm surprised you find san pedro shitty, now, san pedro can vary greatly in alkaloid content but all of my mescaline trips besides my synthetic mescaline experiences have been with san pedro or peruvian torch, and I did get shitty cactus once that was super weak, but other than that those have been my best mescaline trips.

Thats a point Xorkoth - i remember cactus taking forever to hit me too. Not this synthetic mesc tho - within an hour i was tripping so hard i had to sit down. And the bulk of the heavy trippin was over within 2-3 hours. Maybe its not mescaline at all?

lsd i never get long trips on - if im tripping at the 6 hour mark i think ive done well.

That's not mescaline, sounds like a 2C-X probably.

Peyote is endangered, but I'm surprised you find san pedro shitty, now, san pedro can vary greatly in alkaloid content but all of my mescaline trips besides my synthetic mescaline experiences have been with san pedro or peruvian torch, and I did get shitty cactus once that was super weak, but other than that those have been my best mescaline trips.

That's not mescaline, sounds like a 2C-X probably.
I tried San Pedro twice and both times it was just nothing
Very disappointing. Maybe the Cacti were grown under the wrong conditions.

Peyote on the other hand I've only had wonderful experiences with

I have to agree with your comment directed at @Ismene2 - the described experience definitely does sound like 2C-whatever.

I desperately would to come across that molecule in a flood dose. It seemed like something I am missing.

People also ask​

Is peyote endangered?

____

Never tried SanPedro, but p. Torch and Brigdsii can get pretty potent, and there are a ton of collectors growing their own peyote, so i don't think it will ever go extinct

Never tried SanPedro, but p. Torch and Brigdsii can get pretty potent, and there are a ton of collectors growing their own peyote, so i don't think it will ever go extinct
I mean, yeah, as much as certain animals are not going extinct because they are preserved in zoos and reserves. I'm referring to the wild population, I should have clarified. My apologies.

You should give tricholocerwus another try. They can be nearly as potent as peyote (or mahbe half/quarter strength) but far from useless. Can also make a simple ipa tae and eat the tar for higher dose