• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Synthetic MDMA

All MDMA is synthetic, in that it has been synthesised in a lab. Perhaps you mean drugs that are similar to MDMA but are not MDMA? Often these are referred to as research chemicals, things like 5-mapb or 6-apb.

There are lots of chemicals like these out there and most will have less of a history of use than MDMA, so they should be treated with lots of caution.

All MDMA is synthetic, in that it has been synthesised in a lab. Perhaps you mean drugs that are similar to MDMA but are not MDMA? Often these are referred to as research chemicals, things like 5-mapb or 6-apb.

There are lots of chemicals like these out there and most will have less of a history of use than MDMA, so they should be treated with lots of caution.
yea your a literal science experiment by taking any of these

Thanks bro. Do those to research chemicals that you suggested have the same effect as MDMA?

Thanks bro. Do those to research chemicals that you suggested have the same effect as MDMA?
I've not taken those myself, their effects may be similar to MDMA but with differences, especially in their required dose. I would recommend reading trip reports on Erowid as mentioned, there may also be threads on this site discussing them and its a good idea to take a look on Psychonautwiki.org as it gives a rough idea of doses and duration as well as substances not to mix with.

Regardless of where you get it from it's best to use a reagent test kit or better still send it to a lab for testing if such a service is available. If you do decide to take one of these then start with a very small dose (maybe 1/100th of a normal dose) to check you are not allergic before starting with small doses to check the effects on you. You will need a scale that can measure milligrams to do this safely.

Some of the 5&6-APB/MAPB/APDB etc family do. Some people find a few of those compounds preferable to MDMA, with more emotional content and euphoria.

Some people prefer some of the substituted methcathinones.

The APBs and associated analogs I found one or two to actually be preferable to MDMA, with less of a harsh come down longer duration of action and much more emotive and euphoric.

MDAI is another research chemical that I found to be extremely pleasurable. It's also quite unique in that it is mostly excreted unchanged.