• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Synthetic Hash Recipe

Synthorganixxx

Greenlighter
This is a theory purely in The works. Recent searches on the internet have provided that nobody has been able to create hash with synthetic cannibinoids due to heat destroying said cannabinoid. I was recently introduced to iso-hash. I substituted my solvent with acetone. The compounds of choice are THJ-018 and THJ-2201, which happen to be soluble in acetone.

In theory, you would mix 1g Of 018, and .5g of 2201 in 200ml acetone. You then soak your herbs of choice in a seperate jar of acetone.(just enough to cover) swish it around for 30 seconds. Let sit for a few minutes. Then filter through coffee filter. Combine the two jars into one, mix thoroughly.

Then pour into glass bake dish and evap. Once finished there should be a waxy substance.

Scrape it up And dab!

what is the point of combining all of them into one substance??

if you have regular cannabis why would you combine it with synthetic cannabis?

seems very dangerous given the potency of synthetics and all of the dangers that come along with them. How do you go about measuring and dosing your final product? Sure maybe you measured the amounts you put into it but how do you know how much that translates to when you mix it with real cannabis and then turn it into a concentrate???

I would not recommend this recipe to anyone. If you are highly experienced in synthetics then I suppose it is your body, do what you will... but I would not recommend trying this to anyone reading....does not seem safe imo.

Its all in theory. Just some mathematical measurements of solvent vs chem. They are extremely potent. I am currently producing a hash type pil. Going to infuse the thj when the kinks are worked out. Only problem for me would be even contribution. I have gnarly scales

what is the point in combining them all together? Wouldn't the synthetics be considered a type of "hash" on their own since they are already extractions?

if end goal is to encapsulate then why not carefully measure powders to desired dose, mix powders with your acetone extraction of cannabis and then eat? seems like a much more rational way of going about dosing all three substances at once... I mean I don't even understand why not just take them separately as desired??

you're trying to make a pill or a substance that is you can dab?? those are two different things..

dabbing a synthetic seems silly as hell to me. why wouldn't you just smoke/vaporize it then? seems like a lot of added risk for no reward... do what you will I suppose, I just hope nobody is stupid enough to follow your footsteps. Sorry if I am misunderstanding but it sounds like you are talking about taking measured amounts of chemicals and mixing them together in a way in which consistency and potency will be practically impossible to measure and know for sure what sort of blend you have arrived with...

Wtf why? Throw some pure noid powder on aluminum foil and vape like that, do you have any idea how much material is gonna be filtered out by a rig? Not to mention you are pretty damn likely to accidentally smoke way too fucking much in one hit.

But if you want to do something retarded then by all means go ahead you're procedure sounds like it would work

That's disgusting.

There's no guarantee you'll get all the acetone off. With ISO it's mostly safe (except that synthetic cannabinoids are toxic, but that aside), using acetone is a really bad idea.

I'm not going to comment on how ridiculous and illogical this type of idea is.

But watch out on combining two different RCs in a solvent, as it's been known to sometimes create a brand new chemical. Which would be even more new and untested than the chemcials youre already putting into your body.

That's disgusting.

There's no guarantee you'll get all the acetone off. With ISO it's mostly safe (except that synthetic cannabinoids are toxic, but that aside), using acetone is a really bad idea.
Do you know what toxicity is?

Is there an internet source for this info? I would be interested in researching this further... thanks in advance.

They have herbal bases for making synthetic hash available online. But it's more of the classic soap bar hash consistency as opposed to wax etc

"We still do not know all the ways Spice may affect human health or how toxic it may be, but one public health concern is that there may be harmful heavy metal residues in Spice mixtures. Without further analyses, it is difficult to determine whether this concern is justified."

National Institute on Drug Abuse (2012)

I assume they are talking about heavy metals commonly found in plant materials: lead, cadmium, copper, and mercury, which you do not want to smoke.

Last edited: