Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Synthetic Cannabis or so I was told) First trip

creative_entity

Greenlighter
Hello. So I tried synthetic cannabis (or what I thought it was). I was wondering if anyone can clarify I really had <snip>, DMT, or something else. :? I heard about <snip> but never really tried it or thought about trying it. One day my friend brought a cigarette pipe to my cousins party and I though maybe it was some cannabis and he offered. With in the first toke, I held it in and I knew it was NOT cannabis by the horrible taste. My friend said it was <snip> and It was really potent so I can get stoned on less. So I took one more and held it in for my usual 20 seconds. The moment I left it out I started feeling it kick in and I can tell I was going to be tripping. Then I heard thunder and some weird soundtrack like a tribal sound. Then suddenly I heard everyone's voices as energies that make a dot in a tunnel strike my heart and mind with lightning. The dot formed a triangle with my heart and brain and it was the center of the future galaxies. That's when my friends started to smack me out of it and pushed me over on the couch. It was like I left and I was watching a movie. They started singing the taunt and I felt my room crashing in on it's self. I didn't know if I was dead or alive but all I want to do was snap back to reality but the more I wanted to go to reality the more the energies pressed on my body and my brain fried more. I felt like the center of gravity started crashing on me. I only saw glimpses of my friends and I asked them if they were the center of the universes and if they can control the time they saw me. They replied in the tribal taunt and their words meshed together. Then all of a sudden I heard a thunderclap and I was taken to the inside of my brain. I saw my self traveling through a maze and I was numb. The things I saw was un-describable. It was eyes, god, and demons, that's all I can describe in words. Then after I traveled back everything was eyeball curved. We went inside my cousins house where the darkness was drowning me and I had her turn on all the lights. My friend took me to pee and I looked at myself in the mirror and my pupils were gigantic, I had bags under my eyes, and my skin was ghostly pale. I took a swig of my tea and I started to worship it and the stary energy from it. Then we went in the living room to watch Family Guy and it felt like I could feel the tv static and it talked to me (usual because I have Schizophrenia). But it touched my triangle as if it was charging it up. For the rest of the night my paranoia was acting up. Then I feel asleep and could still feel my mind traveling. It all lasted for 10 hours. Do you guys have any clue what it might be?

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting report. I like the description of your mind-dive. I edited the brand name from the report and title because that is against our rules.

Welcome to Bluelight.