• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Synthetic Cannabinoids

JWH018

Greenlighter
SWIM used to buy this stuff A LOT when it used to be sold at gas stations and head shops. This was when a good bit of it was 'relatively safe' and didnt have hundreds of different analogues attached to it. SWIM wants to know if, since this is technically legal in all 50 states, if anyone can recommend any LEGIT websites? Most of the sites I use, don't sell legitimate synthetic, they sell some bullshit herbs with the same chemical sprayed on all the different brands.

No sourcing and no swimming here mate sorry, everyone knows it's you. Since the JWHs were banned all the synthetic cannabinoids have become stronger and more dangerous. Just avoid the lot.

I haven't been on here in years, when I was on swimming was encouraged to use. Since we're not allowed to "source" and I guess that means you cant recommend any websites? How do I find websites then? Google isn't helping

Just google something like 'buy synthetic cannabinoids' ?!
And do a little research before trusting a vendor and as ddhats said, the newer ones are more dangerous, there've been a lot of death in Russia because of the newer noids.

This thread will be closed soon.

Better yet type in "Don't buy synthetic cannabinoids, and how to dissuade the friends I care about from using them".

I have been a fan and user of cannabis for well over half my life. Many of the breeds out in the world started with the genetics that my best friend bred after travelling to some of the most (still are) dangerous middle eastern warlord controlled places there are (back in the early seventies), he is a dual Dutch Australian citizen who to those cannabis historians out there is heralded as "the king", won the "cup" a few years running - he along with his photographer, an American, did the deals with these murderous tribes to get what he needed, went on to start the original Dutch seed banks......i joke with him that because he did this (probably idiotic by his own admission) that he was like Jesus cos he almost died many times for our future sins - cannabis use.

Because of this there is no need to die fucking around with these shitty synths created by folks who none of us know and personally judging by the results, hate cannabis smokers that they would release this shit onto this world. Leave this shit alone, we all love drugs, we don't love these shitty synths.......we don't even need 50 years of data to know there is something fundamentally wrong with these shit stain drugs. It saddens me. If cannabis isn't for you the synths most certainly are not.

This post ruined my morning smoke and coffee, damn it!

Take care man.

Just google something like 'buy synthetic cannabinoids' ?!
And do a little research before trusting a vendor and as ddhats said, the newer ones are more dangerous, there've been a lot of death in Russia because of the newer noids.

This thread will be closed soon.

google shows old results from shut down websites/companies that no longer work or in business.

Better yet type in "Don't buy synthetic cannabinoids, and how to dissuade the friends I care about from using them".

I have been a fan and user of cannabis for well over half my life. Many of the breeds out in the world started with the genetics that my best friend bred after travelling to some of the most (still are) dangerous middle eastern warlord controlled places there are (back in the early seventies), he is a dual Dutch Australian citizen who to those cannabis historians out there is heralded as "the king", won the "cup" a few years running - he along with his photographer, an American, did the deals with these murderous tribes to get what he needed, went on to start the original Dutch seed banks......i joke with him that because he did this (probably idiotic by his own admission) that he was like Jesus cos he almost died many times for our future sins - cannabis use.

Because of this there is no need to die fucking around with these shitty synths created by folks who none of us know and personally judging by the results, hate cannabis smokers that they would release this shit onto this world. Leave this shit alone, we all love drugs, we don't love these shitty synths.......we don't even need 50 years of data to know there is something fundamentally wrong with these shit stain drugs. It saddens me. If cannabis isn't for you the synths most certainly are not.

This post ruined my morning smoke and coffee, damn it!

Take care man.

I love weed but I also like the way synthetic makes me feel. kinda like a much stronger body high. I knew the dangerous of synthetic and the shady nature of their business. I found a website anyway, thanks for the pointers.

I'd suggest googling the names of specific compounds in this class of drugs and "research chemicals" rather than just "buy synthetic cannabinoids". You aren't looking for some form of "Spice", i.e. random-ass plant matter sprayed with random-ass cannabinoids; you're looking for specific cannabinoid RCs.