• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Synthetic cannabinoids - degeneration of the hippocampus

Salino438

Greenlighter
Best greetings to all of you, dear members of the Bluelight community.

I'm just a relatively young man without a school degree and professional qualifications, but with various facial and body deformities, who is a nobody both behind the computer screen and in real life (using "internet slang", a 0 out of 10).

Nonetheless, I would like to share this information here to prevent others from making these mistakes. Not just young adolescents, but each individual. I don't use drugs myself, but a good friend of mine died of an overdose a few days ago. His death was a shock, but that's what prompted me to write about it.

Many people (especially our parents' generation) associate the term "drugs" with substances that have existed for a long time (such as cocaine, heroin, ecstasy, LSD, cannabis, alcohol, tobacco, methamphetamine, etc.).

To this day, these are part of our society, but something has changed all of this in recent years, we are talking about so-called "designer drugs" (research chemicals).

However, this is an insanely large and complex topic, so I want to focus primarily on synthetic cannabinoids.

It seems perfectly normal these days that for many people this plant is simply a part of life (cosmetics, dietary supplements, consumption to relieve physical and/or psychological pain, etc.).

I have friends and acquaintances of different backgrounds, religions and cultures (both men and women) who are mostly in their early 20s. Each of them has already had their first experience with it, unfortunately with absolutely terrible, enormous and horrific side effects that are still there for years to come.

Please do not get me wrong. We are not talking about pure, organic, high-quality cannabis that has been bred by educated and intelligent people with a lot of time, effort and knowledge, but something that has been produced in laboratories.

These synthetically manufactured substances are then usually packed in small, colorful bags with childish pictures and offered for sale as quickly as possible (on the streets, in shops, but also on various websites on the Internet that are accessible to everyone).

The target group is mostly children and young people, who often have their first experiences with drugs at this age. Unfortunately, this business is primarily about making a lot of money as quickly as possible, and people's health is not the top priority.

It can be very difficult for someone who is inexperienced in this area to determine whether this is pure or has been contaminated with other agents. In many cases, buyers are lied to.

Instead of cannabis, they are given an unknown drug that nobody knows exactly what it can do to the brain.

It is incredibly sad to see how people who consume something like this are getting sicker and see no way out. Mostly it is a strong psychosis, paranoid schizophrenia, hallucinations, memory is getting worse and much more.

At least these are side effects that I have seen / heard from others.

Finally, if you've viewed/read this message, I'd like to thank you for your time, effort, and interest.

It would be significant to know if perhaps any of you have had experience with this.

All the best to you and your families.

God bless.

Take care of yourselves,
Salino438