Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Synthacaine / 1g) - First time - My first time with a RC

geemizzle

Greenlighter
Substance: Synthacaine 1g
Experience: First time using this product
Short title: My first time with an RC

I'm doing 333mg doses. It's an off white colour powder and I believe it is 99% pure. I am snorting it.

I started taking the Synthacaine at about 1900 hours. I am currently on anti-psychotics, anti-depressants and sleeping tablets (a nice mix to start with). I was looking forward to taking it as this is my first RC.

The only way to describe the experience is by comparing it to cocaine. You get the same feeling but it is mellower. You notice a change to your mood but it isn't a massive change.

Setting (the environment): I was sitting in my bedroom watching a film.
Setting (people present): I was on my own.
Effects (physical): I felt clear headed. More talkative. I started grinding my teeth (but I do that anyway so that might just have been me doing it).
Effects (mental): It definitely elevated my mood. Not a lot but it was noticeable.

Conclusion: I would definitely do Synthacaine again, I will do more next time though.
I have "come down" now and it isn't a bad experience.
If you are looking for something to elevate your mood but not completely take over I recommend this.

UPDATE: I have started having the "I need more" thoughts. Similar to cocaine but not as strong.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is just dimethocaine, or so it was when it was first 'released' a few years ago

generally when people talk about something to "elevate your mood but not completely take over" they are trying to justify a lackluster drug experience that triggered a reward pattern in their brain even though the high itself was worthless or of little real value. basically drug buyers remorse

geemizzle said:
It's an off white colour powder and I believe it is 99% pure.

You can't know the purity of a compound when you don't even know what you're taking.

ebola