View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines Synergy between friends on 2C-E

delsymfan

Bluelighter
About a week ago my two best friends and I partook of a group trip on 2CE. Now it was fantastic across the board, I being the most experienced took 19mg, And my one friend who has done it before had 16, the other was new and had 13.

Anyway I'll spare you all the details but this one thing stood out to me. I've long believed we do have a sort of psychic 6th sense energy that seems to be heightened when under the influence of various things. It just seems like my brain communicates with other things around it much better. And i know what people are feeling and thinking.

This was taken to a new extreme, a written one.

My friend N and I were drawing while on the 2CE. C was laying on the bed staring off. Our drawing was just random stuff, he drew some weird crescent moon shapes and I drew some circles and the moons surface and a tree and stuff like that.

Well we put it down as the 2CE gave us wicked ADHD.

My friend C later picked up the tablet which was on a blank page and started drawing. He drew a minotaur head. And, this is where it gets weird. The nostrils of the face, and the mouth, were IDENTICAL to N's crescent shapes. And the circles were for his eyes, and they were my circles. They were nearly the exact same position and size on the page as the ones we had drawn, and yet they were part of the drawing C did.

He said he never looked at our drawing, and to me its impossible to see how these two completely separate things would have become part of his minotaur drawing. I can scan in pics if you like. Its really fascinating. But like somehow he used the shapes we made in his picture and did so with precision.

Other parts of the random picture became parts of the minotaur as well. Though not in as exact a way. For instance a curved tree I drew ended up being a horn on the thing. Its just really remarkable.

I found we were all on the same page with a lot of things we were thinking throughout the night.

Anybody ever have anything quite like this.

Yes, sometimes Me and my girlfriend will be silent than talk about something and it is the same topic. Its weird. Also, it is probably just the audio hallucinations but when Im with people and were tripping... I feel as though i read there mind. I hear them say a couple words fast than i ask "what?" and they just look at me and say "0_0 wha?"

One more trip left of 2c-e... :[ vendor just stopped selling it too. :'(

I wouldnt mind seeing those images though. Sounds interesting.

I've had non verbal conversations of astounding length, and sometimes I can tell what song my friend is about to play without any physical or verbal clues.

Yeah I just watched the movie super high me and the guy does this psychic test.

They put you in a corner, then on the opposite end of the room (so you cant see) they hold up flash cards with shapes or symbols on them. And you have to guess.

Without weed the guy got 1 out of like 21.

With weed the dude got 7/21. Which is amazing. 5 in a row at one point.

So to me there HAS to be something there. I just can feel something. And 2C-E really did that for me it made my head connect to others in a strange way.

Also weird, My sister got up to use the bathroom and I keep the bathroom door locked. For no reason I unlocked it literally just before she walked up to the door.

Just strange stuff like that.

Just a coincidence and likely your mind wanting to find some deeper meaning in it all. You were also under the influence of a drug, so your mind wasn't really functioning at its best ability. ESP has yet to be proved.

Not sure how you are angling that though.

I mean what I'm generally saying is to me I feel like I can sense things better when on stuff. And then you have some seriously unexplained events that start to occur.

ESP has yet to be proved but I think there is a lot that suggest that we as humans possess some innate ability to sense things on another level.

Ive had a lot of experiences like you ( to the OP) on 2CE. 2CE is an amazing drug and lets some people discover senses and abilities they may have not found out by themselves yet. Ive done 2ce about 25-30 times and its always mind blowing. I get goose bumps when i remember times on 2ce, the shit unlocks the magic in you.

Yes, sometimes Me and my girlfriend will be silent than talk about something and it is the same topic. Its weird. Also, it is probably just the audio hallucinations but when Im with people and were tripping... I feel as though i read there mind. I hear them say a couple words fast than i ask "what?" and they just look at me and say "0_0 wha?"

My wife and I do this all the time sober. :)

2C-E definitely is an amazing substance for mental exploration and communication. It's probably the best I've found for connecting with other people, whether they're tripping or not.

Mushroom have given me the most incredible shared-thought experiences, but it was definitely only with the others I was tripping with, as opposed to 2C-E where it's more controllable.

What everyone needs to remember is, YOU ARE TAKING DRUGS. Thats why strange shit like this happens, because YOUR ON DRUGS.

not because this certain chemical makes you psychic for a few hours....please. ¬_¬

Watch out, we've got an expert on our hands! ;)

Chill man, no need for the ideological superiority complex. For many people, senses beyond our 5 are a reality. No one said that taking 2C-E "makes you psychic for a few hours". If taking certain drugs puts you out of your usual frame of mind enough, perhaps they can help a person to attune to these senses more, senses which we always have working for us but which most people are not in tune with. The idea of this sort of perception has been a part of humanity for a very long time and I think it's pretty arrogant to presume to dismiss it entirely. Science hasn't proven the existence of extra-sensory perception, but neither has it been disproved.

You're right though, in that people do need to keep in mind that they're taking drugs, which really open you up to power of suggestion. Be selective of what you believe and don't reach for it. But if you have a genuine experience, conversely, don't shut yourself off to it. People have experiences that are impossible to rationalize away without drugs in plenty of cases. There's no reason that genuine experiences could not also be had with drugs, too.

Am I the only one who thinks that something is happening right now to human kind? I can't think of any examples of this, but I just feel a vague sort of "shift" happening around me. It could very well just be my perception changing as I mature.

This is like that DMT experiment when 3 people in the same room saw exactly the same hallucinations by description without talking or anything. So interesting, I'd love to read more about it.

Am I the only one who thinks that something is happening right now to human kind? I can't think of any examples of this, but I just feel a vague sort of "shift" happening around me. It could very well just be my perception changing as I mature.

I can tell you the past few weeks have been filled with what I'm thinking of suddenly showing itself in my reality (like thinking of a word and then someone in a crowd saying it directly afterwards) more and more.

4E0cryQosWCE.png