(New South Wales) Sydney - White Merc

em de em ay

Greenlighter
Sydney - White/Beige Merc

Hi guys,

I picked these up today and have not consumed as of yet nor have I tested. I was told that these were solid but have not heard any user reports yet.

Name: White/Beige Merc
Logo: Mercedes (Merc)
Colour: White with slight brown speks
Texture: Hard, not chalky, not crumbly
Taste: MDMA
Smell: (slight aniseed)
Height: 8mm
Width: 3mm
Weight: 250mg
Bevel: Yes, on back
Snapline: Yes
Consumed: No
Tested: No
Image: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/594/imag1113c.jpg/

Hoping others have come across these and can provide user experience? Feedback

Last edited:
Hi mate.
One of my friends came around this morning to borrow my test kit to test these out.
I didn't take a photo, but i can get one for you if you want?

Marquis: Black
Mandelin: slight green, then black
Mecke: Black
Simons: Blue

It was quite a good reaction indicating MDMA + possibly a small amount of amphetamines (because of the mandelin)

The guy he got them off said they were better than the Blue Apples which he had previously, which were inconsistent to say the least. One would either get you insanely retarded, or do next to nothing.
I will be trying one of these tomorrow night, although it will probably be in combination with the White Smileys I picked up tonight.

I'm in the Hills District of Sydney by the way.

Awesome. The taste never lies.

Also stoked about the small amount of speed.
The peak tapers off instead of simply ending.

Mates had the blue macs and loved them.
Was told these are stronger also.

Heard a few reports of these being decent now. On par with White Apple Macs, Beige Tags.

How'd you go on there 3clipse? Heard a few inconsitent reports now. Some said amazing, some have said very mild. Don't know what to think?

Hey, I can't tell you what I thought of them, because I had them in combination with White smileys, and a lot of K.. but everyone else who had them loved them!

No probs mate. I've been hearing mixed reactions. A few people i know had them at Parklife.