• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Swtich from 4mg ClonazoLAM to 12mg Alprazolam or 16mg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveofbenzosnstims

Greenlighter
Hi, I'm not new to bluelight and have lurked this website almost as long as I've been using drugs. There are some great advices found here and i need an advice now too, I'm in my late 20s and have been using benzos everyday for 15 years, I have also been using stimulants, mainly meth, and opiates on and off for over a decade. Now ClonazoLAM is very potent as i've discovered, but i only have accesss to alprzolam in a few days, and besides Clonazolam is basically a shorter acting version of Clonazepam on steroids, and while I have nothing against Clonazepam everyday use of it leads to terrible "hangover-like" symptoms in the morning, mood swings and deprssion which I had to literally alleviate with stimulants when I had to use Conazepam everyday at one point. ClonazoLAM is not much better, except it kicks in alot faster. My question is should I switch to 12mg or 16mg of Alprazolam, because after a lot of research I still couldn't pinpoint C-lam's potency, but got the general idea that it's 3-4 times more potent than Alpraz.

C-LAM is also my favorite. But I didn't continually use it because some research shows its 2x worse to getting Alzheimer's.

I'm switching in a few days, and yeah al potent benzos cause Alzheimers after about the 20 year mark only in the case of every day use, like me, I'm startig to experience dementia-like symptoms and MRI scans showed that my frontal lobe is shutting down progressivly, effectively chemical lobotomy..

Wow how long have you been on benzos? I mean I been on them off and on the past 10 yrs. Mostly off. Altogether I used maybe 2 yrs worth

You have been using benzos every day for 15 years and you're only in your late 20s?

I'm switching in a few days, and yeah al potent benzos cause Alzheimers after about the 20 year mark only in the case of every day use, like me, I'm startig to experience dementia-like symptoms and MRI scans showed that my frontal lobe is shutting down progressivly, effectively chemical lobotomy..
^ If this is happening to you, it would probably be best for you to get on a taper plan to stop using drugs which are causing your frontal lobe to shut down. We can't recommend what dosage of medication you should be taking given your condition because we are not doctors. In the spirit of harm reduction, I'm closing this as your query is not something we can answer with any certainty and could end up doing more damage than good.

Status
Not open for further replies.