• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Switching from fent to H (clogged nose)

ChuckG411

Greenlighter
So this my first post so I’ll try to get to the point quickly.

So, I’ve had a great hook up and have been snorting 1-2Gs a day of some white fent and all of a sudden my supplier is cut off. I’ve gotten some brown H powder(it’s not super thin powder but powder nonetheless) well I’ve been snorting it and it just completely clogs my nose up everytime to the point it’s seriously just hard to breath. Is there a way around this besides banging it?? I have some needles but never have used it that way and would rather not to be honest. Now would smoking it be a option?? I’ve never smoked powder so I wouldn’t even know how to do it right. I have smoked some sticky tar when I lived on the west coast but not sure how to go about it with just powder??

I appreciate any help or suggestions. It’s crazy how the fent which I could tell was cut with powdered sugar never gave me the issue of it clogging up so bad. It sucks feeling like shit wanting to do more and have more to do but can’t physically do it because of being clogged up.

you can plug dope. pull the needle off the syringe. they usually are detachable and twist/screw off.

most definitely, you can also get cases of oral syringes on Amazon for really cheap. That was the route I would go when I was plugging drugs. The heroin deff works like that but make sure you take a shit before you go about attempting this. Otherwise all the dope so will get stuck in the dookie. There is a big vein in there that sucks up all that heroin, I would even get a little rush of sorts of I did enough. Make sure you Lube the syringe up with Vaseline or whatever your preference.

Or you can also get cases of oral syringe on Amazon for really cheap. That was the route I would go when I was plugging drugs. The heroin deff works like that but make sure you take a shit before you go about attempting this. Otherwise all the dope so will get stuck in the dookie. There is a big vein in there that sucks up all that heroin, I would even get a little rush of sorts of I did enough. Make sure you Lube the syringe up with Vaseline or whatever your preference.
Do you just take what you’d normally snort and mix with water?? How much do you mix it with?? I’ve never plugged anything and to be honest definitely shit on a normal basis because of doing opiates so I got that going for me.

Well you just put water in the spoon and suck up as much as the syringe can hold from a water bottle. Squirt that into the spoon and stir I up. You should use lower than watch you snort because this is more powerful and just under IV. Lube it up the syringe real well and SLOWLY slide that thing in there about 75-80% up your bum so you can catch the big fan. I used to do this when my arms got ducked and I can't find a vein also. Just shoot the dope/blood into a spoon and plug it, better than wasting it on a missed vein.

Well you just put water in the spoon and suck up as much as the syringe can hold from a water bottle. Squirt that into the spoon and stir I up. You should use lower than watch you snort because this is more powerful and just under IV. Lube it up the syringe real well and SLOWLY slide that thing in there about 75-80% up your bum so you can catch the big fan. I used to do this when my arms got ducked and I can't find a vein also. Just shoot the dope/blood into a spoon and plug it, better than wasting it on a missed vein.
This is gonna sound gross but fuck it. I know should have to shit but can’t because I’m so backed up. Is this gonna be a big waste for me or you think I’ll be fine?? Also how long until it hits you so I know I did it right and didn’t waste it.

Buy a bottle of Magnesium Citrate at the pharmacy and it will make you shit for hours and really clean out your system. The other option is buying an enema and getting it all out fast. You could use the dope right afterwords. Personally I would always do it in the morning it drink coffee and shit. After that you can just use the Heroin as needed.

Buy a bottle of Magnesium Citrate at the pharmacy and it will make you shit for hours and really clean out your system. The other option is buying an enema and getting it all out fast. You could use the dope right afterwords. Personally I would always do it in the morning it drink coffee and shit. After that you can just use the Heroin as needed.
So you think doing it now will be a waste??

lie on your side when you do it and stay there 5 to 10 minutes. barely put the syringe in there. it doesn’t matter if you’re constipated.

If it is real solid that is possible if you only go in a it you'll deff get some but it's a risk. If I was dope sick I would go for it no matter what like hydroazuanacaine is saying. It's worth the risk to escape from the misery of WDs. You can use the plugging method for a variety of distance as to stay away from those needles. My fetish made me wanna shoot up anything. But once I learned about this I stopped shooting up as much.

lie on your side when you do it and stay there 5 to 10 minutes. barely put the syringe in there. it doesn’t matter if you’re constipated.
Just another curious thing. Will this make my tolerance increase quicker or anything like that??
BTW just tried it about 5min ago definitely feel it. I do notice my stomach feeling a little more upset and feeling a hot rush more so than with snorting it but I figured as much would happen.

If it is real solid that is possible if you only go in a it you'll deff get some but it's a risk. If I was dope sick I would go for it no matter what like hydroazuanacaine is saying. It's worth the risk to escape from the misery of WDs. You can use the plugging method for a variety of distance as to stay away from those needles. My fetish made me wanna shoot up anything. But once I learned about this I stopped shooting up as much.
I hate needles with a passion and try to avoid them even when I’m at the hospital for a surgery I have to look away to get a IV even. Thank god this way worked because going for fent to H required me to snort so much more powder and the powder just wants to almost gel/clump up whereas the other didn’t no matter how much I did of it. Another question how long does the effects last compare to other ROA??

If your brown H is #3 heroin it can be smoked easily off foil or disolved with ascorbic acid and the solution being snorted with the help of a nasal spray bottle.

I hate needles with a passion and try to avoid them even when I’m at the hospital for a surgery I have to look away to get a IV even. Thank god this way worked because going for fent to H required me to snort so much more powder and the powder just wants to almost gel/clump up whereas the other didn’t no matter how much I did of it. Another question how long does the effects last compare to other ROA??

It's similar to the time frame of snorting, just a tad less.

If your brown H is #3 heroin it can be smoked easily off foil or disolved with ascorbic acid and the solution being snorted with the help of a nasal spray bottle.
How do you tell if it’s #3?? I never got how to know that. I know when I first tried tar I would put on spoon with water and would get it to make a solution then I’d snort it with a straw but hold it in there awhile. I was thinking of trying to do the same with this. The reason I bring that up is what is a form of ascorbic acid?? When I did that before it was with water.

Sorry for all the questions. I’ve been using opiates for almost 15yrs but stayed with pills the entire time up until about a year ago. Doctor retired and couldn’t find anywhere else to go and on the street it was insanely ridiculous price wise. Not happy about finding this way now but it is what it is I guess. I’m sure all of our stories are similar at certain parts. That’s why when it comes to H I am clueless. I never even snorted my pills I always ate them.

Well it would generally be #3 if your in Europe, always have seen posts about it.

The States get #4 on the East Coast and Black Tar on the West.
In the middle of the country it varies more I believe.

Other
Well it would generally be #3 if your in Europe, always have seen posts about it.

The States get #4 on the East Coast and Black Tar on the West.
In the middle of the country it varies more I believe.
other question is if I got to smoke it how do I do it with being powder?? I know with pills or black you just run in it down the foil or but with just straight powder.