⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

swipe and post a screencap

tumblr_lhza0kCveU1qb1o6yo1_500.gif

who says cigarettes arn't sexy? for a moment.

^lol thats true, they are a wonderful sexy prop!
Anna is so beautiful though, anything that she engages with seems to take an air of attractiveness about it!
...Dammit, Hydro you got me hooked on her! ;)

Hated the Goddard interview though(in 'Comment that doesnt deserve its own thread'), obviously the woman was fragile and I think he's an insensitive ass! Maybe im too soft but I think he could have had a little bit more respect for the fact he wasn't the only one involved in the project's he constructed, he seems a bit too bloody self-involved for my palate, a touch of a God- complex too arrogant, for my likeing...wasn't impressed. >:/)

tumblr_lgwxqi7uht1qd80elo1_500.jpg

...am having major annoyance/problems with posting from Tumbler ATM...Grrr! This is all, of about ten, that I could retrieve.

Last edited:
...Dammit, Hydro you got me hooked on her! ;)
^'twas the goal! and not a hard one; she's damn addicting.

i have no way to know what is being said in that interview, but i really hope godard is not belittling the films that she was so amazing in and that must have been such a huge part of their relationship, not to mention her life.

...am having major annoyance/problems with posting from Tumbler ATM...Grrr! This is all, of about ten, that I could retrieve.
^unfortunate. what is that pic from? that baby brooke?

^ The Piano. Baby Anna Paquin.:)

Finally it's Co-Operating!...

tumblr_lho2x6Iimv1qbjn67o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lgtyc0AzDb1qedgipo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lgwxqi7uht1qd80elo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lho2w382Ng1qbjn67o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lfr6bxONFp1qg6iu8o1_500.png

tumblr_lfr6j9ECyc1qg6iu8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lh4nkchIUX1qabw2so1_500.jpg

tumblr_le3udepGYD1qasm6mo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lfk8gt57bI1qb7chbo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lho2wp1VdK1qbjn67o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
tumblr_lhwo2wza6S1qdt2zwo1_500.gif

ariel is a cutie. whoever drew her must of had hawthorne's phoebe pyncheon in mind. apparently this was my favorite movie whenever i was young enough to only kind of remember that.

Last edited:
tumblr_li2zykdVp71qci3mxo1_500.gif

tumblr_lgip6jL4l01qdol37o1_500.gif

scrolling down lookin for pics, read this "fuck this shit. if i was Sidney i would just kill myself. god damn. " i lol'd

I always thought this was hilarious, and imagined not many people would get it. I still LOL. =D

tumblr_ljq3l9BFxy1qj1wiao1_500.png