Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

swipe and post a screencap

tumblr_ltutd3ZLDI1qc01jno1_250.gif
tumblr_ltutd3ZLDI1qc01jno2_250.gif
tumblr_ltutd3ZLDI1qc01jno3_250.gif

i've never seen such a perfect gif! i want to some how eat it. it will taste like johnny walker and some sort of cake. cheesecake. yep. i saw this movie a long time ago and would like to see it again now that i could appreciate it more. but i love it all the same. i remember finding out about it after hunting it down as the source of this icon:

se.jpg

<3

^i could re-watch it as well. i went into it with the wrong expectations.

tumblr_lt9zk5di6v1qawgyho1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_lpmhn3GF971qbo6afo1_500.gif

do it like anna & godard! i wish someone would make one juxtaposing the ring scene from Loves of a Blonde and Biutiful.

tumblr_lpzr4hTuSG1qd6klyo1_500.gif

"We on the other hand are colonized by wankers!"

tumblr_lrqi33tLLz1qh77sio1_250.gif

""Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose your family. Choose your friends. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disk players and electrical tin openers... choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on the couch, watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life. Now why would I go and do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you got heroin?"

tumblr_ltqawoqGUz1qekxlvo1_500.gif

tumblr_lph6aeUNm51qhqqnho1_r1_500.gif

"Such a perfect day..."
400full.jpg

42825_std.jpg

10244023_ori.jpg

Last edited:
^i think she owes part of her initial fame to a few cool pics of her as zombie. one of those reality tv models does.

^ Ah I thought you were talking about Elle Fanning, lol. I knew there was no way you could have meant what I interpreted. Haha. =D