• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Sweating during a roll?

harvester

Bluelighter
Someone was telling me that you shouldn't really be sweating while rolling, that it's a sign of high temperature. That worried me a bit, because I usually sweat profusely while rolling, like in jeans and a t-shirt sweating my balls off in 40-50 degree weather. Maybe my doseage is high, I have a painfully high tolerance to all drugs, and the last couple times I've rolled, my doseage has been ~400mg (shard molly).

What do you guys think?

i have the same problem. sweating while rollin. i get cold sweats real bad. but i usually do morphine er sum sort of opiet to regulate my body temp :).

Sweating while rolling is perfectly fine. MDMA raises your body temperature and sweating is your body's natural way of cooling itself off. Just make sure you are drinking enough water/gatorade to replenish the water and electrolytes that you body is losing from sweating and you will be fine

I sweat easily but mix it with mdma and dancing by the end of the night I am drenched in sweat and cold ass fuck lol. If im not dancing and just listening to the music and talking to people then my palms just sweat thats when my friends usually know im on a good one. Just drink plenty of water. Also, sweating is good while rolling since its getting rid of the toxins and stuff.

As long you as you feel fine and not very hot like your on fire you should be good as long as you drink a reasonable amount of water.

"Someone" doesn't know what they're talking about. Just about everybody I know sweats like a pig on good rolls. Make sure you drink plenty of water. You'll be fine.

Eugh, last time I rolled I was drenched. See if they have an ice tray somewhere and use that instead of sweat, cools you down immediatly and then removes even more heat as it evaporates, it's like sweat on steroids. Went from ridiculously hot to perfectly fine in like 5 minutes after finding the ice

Its weird because when I dance while I roll, I never sweat, but every time I kick back roll I sweat like never before.

Sweating or feeling clammy is normal I find.
If you're in a situation where physical activity is required, drink a sports drink or water with added electrolytes (eg. salt).

I sweat in direct relation to how hard i'm dancing... but I can get paranoid about it so I never keep the engine burning to hard when i'm on E, go and sit down for 3 minutes, come back and start dancing slow

it's all about endurance! sweating while rolling is pretty common, I get hot/cold back and forth all night from dancing until im hot and then standing still and catching the draft (O Canada) and shivvering and getting goosebumps for a bit, then I start moving again and i'm hella hot.

happens all the time especially if your a bit bigger

Never heard the term "popped a Molly I'm sweatin"? Lol. Sorry to revive dead thread. Looked it up and had to post.

Whats not common is rolling without sweating at least a little. Unless your boring and just sit still in a chair the whole time with ac blowing. When i roll i sweat with shirts off gettin loose as goose. Even if im not moving a lot im still sweating.

Someone was telling me that you shouldn't really be sweating while rolling, that it's a sign of high temperature. That worried me a bit, because I usually sweat profusely while rolling, like in jeans and a t-shirt sweating my balls off in 40-50 degree weather. Maybe my doseage is high, I have a painfully high tolerance to all drugs, and the last couple times I've rolled, my doseage has been ~400mg (shard molly).

What do you guys think?

Shard molly huh.
Shard style crystals are usually meth. Mdma is usually a blocky type or chunky crystal.

Sweating happens to everyone basically when rolling. I dont know who told you that, be he must be really stupid.

"change in body temperature regulation"

Is one of the effects of MDMA (I wish people took time to read.. sigh) wich is the reason you feel warm and sweaty etc.

USE this site below to educate yourself about drugs. Knowing their effects will give you the heads-up.
It just adds to the irresponsability with doing drugs, when you dont even know what it does to your body...
Code:
www.erowid.org