• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Swallowing pressed pills dry?

saferoller

Greenlighter
If I were to dry swallow a pressed pill of supposedly molly, would the effects be different than with water? Id assume the enzymes in my throat would break it down quicker and it would activate quicker or even some would go to waste because it's not properly digested and the roll wouldn't last as long but I'm clueless when it comes to the biology of MDMA, input?

Last edited by a moderator:
swallowing with our without water wouldn't make much difference. have some rolaids/tums to basify your stomach so the mdma hcl will freebase itself and absorb through your gut faster.

If that pill gets stuck in your throat you will be retching, that's not something fun to have happen. The effects will not be different as long as the pill reaches your stomach, but it will taste absolutely awful, certainly if the pill gets stuck in your throat. Did you test them with a testkit by the way?

Last edited:
It makes no difference. Once you've swallowed the MDMA, either with water or without, it will follow the same metabolic pathway.

If that pill gets stuck in your throat you will be retching, that's not something fun to have happen. The effects will not be different as long as the pill reaches your stomach, but it will taste absolutely awful, certainly if the pill gets stuck in your throat. Did you test them with a testkit by the way?
Good to know, thanks. Yeah I did test it