Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Swallowed/snorted 5 caps + did some coke, 8 days in still don't feel right

DontLearnThe1stTym

Greenlighter
I'll try to keep this brief.

Being the idiot that I am I partied a bit too hard last Saturday the 3rd, from about 7:30pm to 5:30am (rave then afterhours club). During that time did a total of 5 or more caps, about 3.5 swallowed and 1.5 railed, and some bumps of coke randomly throughout the night. The caps we had seemed not to work and we were impatient and bought more eg. took one, nothing for an hour, took second, nothing for another hour then bought new ones and took one and I guess it all hit us at once. Was rolling balls hard, maybe hardest I ever had (I've done M maybe a total of ~10 times but 1-2 pills, 3 pills MAX)

Came down then ended up doing like 2 more caps and a couple key rips of blow at after hours club which didn't have much effect. <<<<Very stupid idea. Went home around 6am.

Ever since that night I have been feeling very off... like my perception and everything has changed... maybe it's depression but feels more like a Derealization sort of feeling. Is this just my brain still recovering/ low serotonin? Or should I be worried. It's been 8 days and I feel no different.. as if someone has pushed a reset button in my brain.

I remember the first 2 days after, I kept having these weird "brain zaps" (feeling like you're high for a split second, then it goes away) which was very unpleasant. And the first couple nights I had trouble sleeping and when I did sleep I woke up very confused and delusional in the middle of the night a couple times. That has since cleared up but I still feel very off, with no noticeable improvement. I've been trying to sleep well and take lots of vitamins supplements and 5htp but no change.. also I've used 5htp a lot in the past and have never felt any improvement from it.

I am full of regret. Could those bad pills that took a long time to work been something other than MDMA? Was it the combo of Coke and M? Or did I just go too hard and my brain needs longer to recover?

Please reply if you have any advice or have had a similar experience, thanks

This is what happens when you abuse MDMA, some people even get it without abusing.. But dont worry, pretty much just messed up your serotonin and with time it will get better, for a speedier recover eat healthy and working out helps me tremendously, and DEFINITLEY stay away from mdma, along with any other drugs :)

Thanks for the reply Cdilly93. I certainly hope that's the case. Anyone else have any input? 9 days in now and not any better :(

I should also mention I have been having static vision as a result of this...in a darker setting my whole field of view looks like TV static. And btw my age is 22.

Could those bad pills that took a long time to work been something other than MDMA?
do you test your stuff?

if not, you took an unknown quantity of an unidentified substance and you wonder why you don't feel right? nobody here can tell you what you took so nobody here can tell you why you feel this way.

take a break. eat right and get some exercise and enough sleep. if you are concerned, seek medical attention.

alasdair

Well I was hoping someone had a similar experience after taking MDMA and could tell me whether it had sorted itself out, assuming it was MDMA (judging from the effects its safe to say that a good portion of it was mdma)

Well I was hoping someone had a similar experience after taking MDMA and could tell me whether it had sorted itself out, assuming it was MDMA (judging from the effects its safe to say that a good portion of it was mdma)

Thing is, numerous substances are sold that slightly mimic MDMA, so judging by effects provides no indication of what you took. Buy a test kit in the future.

You will recover, just give it time and consider this a lesson learned. Exercising, a healthy diet and abstinence from all drugs (including alcohol & caffeine) may help your recovery. 5-HTP is also an option if you wanted to.

Welcome to BL.

Hi, I don't want to jump to conclusions or sound condescending but I think you are on your way into a long comedown. This can be very harsh, but please hold on tight.

What i'm about to say is mostly based on this thread wich is full of people who experienced or are experiencing a long comedown.

1. Stay away from stimulants as much as possible as they make these symptoms kick harder.
2. You most likely do NOT have brain damage, and the mix wasn't what caused you to be like this. Take a deep breath. We think it might be related to anxiety after an binge or a bad trip.
3. Jumping on 5-htp or any medication like benzos dirrectly is not a good idea.
4. Needless to say, stop the bleeding, no illicit drugs for a little while will obviously rule out anything else this could be, if it's not what I think it is.

I don't want to scare you or anything, you WILL recover. But it will take time, and a positive mindset will physically increase your chance of recovery and reduce the time needed to do so. Some people have recovered in 2 weeks, as some others have recovered in 12, 24 months. Some have not recovered yet but have seen a reduction in their symptoms.

Feel absolutelly free to PM me dirrectly I can talk you through the thread I linked, or just read the thread by yourself and see if it relates to you in one way or another.

If not, I wish you a speedy recovery and I hope that when you feel better, you post here.

Bluelight is an amazing community and we will help you feel better and have hope for what's ahead of you!

EDIT: To confort you a little about the brain dammage part, I am in your state right now, it's less apparent that it was but I still am, and it was after ingesting ONE little pill of tested mdma. 150mg. What you thook is a little bigger and hey, were at the same place. Don't overanalyse this and scare yourself even more, calm down. I highly suggest a little sessions of mediation with this kind of music.