(answered) SUSPENDED FOR NOTIFYING MOD OF SALES ?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCalShordie2

Greenlighter
Are you fucking serious @ghostfreak ?!?!? I sent YOU and one other mod a forwarded post from a random greenlighter who made a post advertising the sale of Xanax. I commented on the dude’s post to let him know that kind of shit wasn’t allowed. @axe battler who was the first mod I contacted, thanked me for letting him know to take the post down. But YOU!? You fucking SUSPENDED me for trying to sell here!! Are you so lit off whatever you’re smoking that you couldn’t read a simple message and thought I was trying to sell YOU Xanax instead of being a productive member of this community and trying to keep everyone safe by wanting this Xanax post taken down so people don’t buy some random possible fentanyl tainted bullshit?!? Reinstate my account bro. You’re a fucking idiot. Y’all know me on this site, and I don’t ever come at anyone foul like that. But this dude literally suspended me for “sales” because he was too high and/or lazy to read the message where I was forwarding a post against the rules.

Shordie2 check out the About Us page for a more appropriate route of grievance.

Making a second account is terms for dismissal. And I wouldn't want to see you gone.

Users do make second accounts, and I've been banned for time here for off topic shit so it happens. :cautious:

Shordie2 check out the About Us page for a more appropriate route of grievance.

Making a second account is terms for dismissal. And I wouldn't want to see you gone.

Users do make second accounts, and I've been banned for time here for off topic shit so it happens. :cautious:

I didn’t know I wasn’t allowed to make another account after being WRONGLY suspended for notifying a mod of a Xanax sales post, and the mod being so incompetent that he could not read what the fuck I had sent him. Like how can you even be a mod when you are too lazy and/or high to read a message in your native language,

Well, if you feel you're a victim of targeting. Or singled out for your celebrity, then that's an argument. I would try emailing Thelovebandit, not sure about getting in contact with a senior mod when you're account is banned. Just sit it out for a day or two, come back, and see if we can prevent it from happening again. @SoCalShordie2

SoCal, so sorry this happened but it was an honest mistake, I think. I think he meant to ban the person you were pointing out but accidentally clicked the wrong person.

This happens every now and then. It will be reversed as soon as an admin logs in. It has been brought up in the mod forum.

You also won't be punished for making a new account since you never should've been banned in the first place.

Sorry 💜

This action will be reversed as soon as an administrator is online. I'm sorry that your help resulted in this error, SoCalShordie. I completely understand your frustration.

SoCal, so sorry this happened but it was an honest mistake, I think. I think he meant to ban the person you were pointing out but accidentally clicked the wrong person.

This.

Well, if you feel you're a victim of targeting. Or singled out for your celebrity, then that's an argument.

To be clear, she wasn't targeted.

This happens every now and then. It will be reversed as soon as an admin logs in. It has been brought up in the mod forum.

You also won't be punished for making a new account since you never should've been banned in the first place.

Sorry 💜

wait a minute

why aren't you an admin anymore and why aren't you a mod in CEPS anymore either?

Hey thanks everyone for coming to help me out here. I really didn’t mean to sound like a whole asshole, I had a really god awful night and then this happened and I was really frustrated I was taken off Bluelight for doing a good deed, when all I wanted to do last night after some shit that went down, was come on here and forget about what was going on at home.

Since no one else said it, the easiest way to avoid a fiasco like this in the future is to simply use the 'Report' button feature. It's at the bottom left of every post. By using the Report function, mods for that forum can see that a user has flagged an inappropriate post for review, and thus address it.

This made me laugh

The reason I have 300 posts instead of at least 700 is....

A sleepy senior mod banned me for reporting spam and leaving a GTFO comment on the shill post

Ban was reversed but not before my post count was reset to zero!!

message an admin and ask them to restore your post count. It won't restore your actual posts but they can fix the post count itself in two seconds.

Hey thanks everyone for coming to help me out here. I really didn’t mean to sound like a whole asshole, I had a really god awful night and then this happened and I was really frustrated I was taken off Bluelight for doing a good deed, when all I wanted to do last night after some shit that went down, was come on here and forget about what was going on at home.
How about next time you just act like an adult and contact the admin team instead of putting someone on blast. You claim to have been having a bad night so you take it out on someone who obviously just made an honest mistake. Maybe that mod wasn’t having a good night either, you don’t know their circumstances and just assume they were high asf or lit asf. Just saying this should have been handled a little better.

Status
Not open for further replies.