SURVEY--WHEN DO YOU THINK A GUY OR A GIRL IS SEXY??

probably the most attractive (physically) thing in girls to me is, when they have a childish cuteness to them.. its kinda hard to explain, but when you see a girl with big, wide eyes like a kid, and an innocent smile, you'll know what I mean =D
PLUR
Justin

I think a girl is sexxy when I look into her eyes and she has absolutely nothing to hide from me... (A nice tight stomach helps out too...)
------------------
"Oh God, do not remain quiet; Do not be silent and, Oh God do not be still. For, behold, Thine enemies make an uproar..." Psalm 83:1-2.

I love it when a guy has beautiful, expressive eyes that look deep into mine. A sincere and playful smile makes me melt. I'm even more attracted if he has intelligence to back it all up.

good topic
smile.gif

I had to think for a minute or two about this.. I have to agree, when a guy can dance and is totally involved in what he's doing.. It brings a big cool-aid grin to my face
smile.gif
Dont get me wrong, I'm not a dancer (My friends showed me how last party we went to though
smile.gif
.. I'm learning) But, I love the dancing.. And, the smiles I usually get when he gets a big blow-pop for it
smile.gif

------------------
~*~* irishgurl ~*~*

When my b/f looks at me I melt. It's that simple. I could take him to bed right then and there.

i agree with you all who said eyes...but what i like (and crave) most in a guy is INTENSITY....a sort of extreme continual passion in everythign he does..and then as long as he's attractive and interesting and smart, nothing else really matters...

Yeah, I agree with all of what the other girls have said!! I just had to reply to this topic though, coz I read what my boyfriend wrote in reply to it!!!!! I love a guy who is intense, and I can share everything with. He's gotta be my partner in crime. I also want a guy I can feel comftable with, and do anything around him!!!
But with out a doubt I have to say it's all in the eyes. They say the eyes are the window to the soul, and I reckon that's well true.
When I look into Sambo's eyes, nothing else matters and I just loose control.
Doing it while rolling is fucking amazing though. My heart just aches with love!!!!!
Special people give special lives. Hold on to them.
Angel
------------------
*************************Remember: There's three E's in 'Believe'!!************************

well i def. have to agree w/ the girls....
eyes... god i love eyes... deep, expresive, eyes.... the kind that when you look into them you know exactly whats going on.... that when you look up to them you KNOW that you're safe.... ahhh... that drives me crazy.. someone who can have deep conversations and isn't afraid of being himself and letting his real feelings come out.... someone who is honest.... the biggest turn off.... a liar... some one who thinks he's "the bomb" and no one is better....

well i def. have to agree w/ the girls....
eyes... god i love eyes... deep, expresive, eyes.... the kind that when you look into them you know exactly whats going on.... that when you look up to them you KNOW that you're safe.... ahhh... that drives me crazy.. someone who can have deep conversations and isn't afraid of being himself and letting his real feelings come out.... someone who is honest.... the biggest turn off.... a liar... some one who thinks he's "the bomb" and no one is better....

well this might sound weird but a girls neck drives me crazy! i dont know what it is but when a girl has her hair up their is just something bout that neck and the way she moves her head that keeps my attention. also the way a girl carries herself (ex. the way she walks, talks, smiles, etc.). DIG THOOSE BAGGY PANTS TOO!!!!
-climber