• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

SURPRISE! Betcha weren't expecting to see me!

UnholyManeater

Greenlighter
I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out what this very inconvenient conundrum is all about...

I am prescribed an oral birth control pill that gets taken at the same time every morning. Every 30 days, Aunt Flo comes to literally "cramp" my style for 5 days or so, then she dissappears until the next month. I've never had any problems with spotting or irregular periods...until...

I was prescribed 40mg/day adderall pills. Well, pretty much right away I realized how amazing you feel when you go a little overboard, stay up for a ridiculously extended period of time, masturbate and have mind-blowing sex. I don't do this often, maybe once or twice a month and I'm only awake for a total of 2 days, give or take a few hours. I am good about eating healthy, staying hydrated and managing my personal hygiene while playing around with the adderall.

This last time I indulged was two nights ago, and I noticed that I had severe cramps that started early this morning at work. Thinking it was from eating a heavy breakfast, I took a trip to the lady's room only to discover that Aunt Flo stopped in for a visit and SHE IS PISSED! Heavy right off the bat with no signs or warning of even coming, and I still have two weeks to go until my birth control is finished (to reiterate: I take it religiously every day).

Has anyone else experienced this? Could it be because of too much masturbation? Too much rough, hard sex? Or is it possible I messed up my hormone levels with lack of sleep and considerably less nutrition than normal?

You will have to go to a doctor and get an examination to rule out a possible early miscarriage or some kind of injury.

They would want a sample of said product so if you can ( and this could be messy and gross) get a sample and put it in a clean screw top jar and keep it in the fridge until you go to the doc. Go asap as you will need a blood test for HCG levels, maybe a swab and tests for std etc.

If you are on a progesterone only pill and delayed taking it even by a couple of hours you could get break through bleeding .

Other than that, theres not much you can do.

I dunno about adderall affecting the pill but I doubt it tbh.

Thanks for your response, but there is no way I'm pregnant, like I said, I'm religious about taking my birth control. I have been in a faithful, monogamous relationship for the last 3 years, so STDs are out of the question. I know birth control isn't a 100% guarantee and I also know that you can't rule out STDs without a proper medical test, but my question is geared more towards the Adderall thing because this isn't the first time my period has been irregular when we play around with the addys.

Ok.

Adderall has no known side effects on the pill at all but modanifil does reduce the effectiveness of the pill significantly do if you play around with that then use a condom or whatever.

It could be a coincidence as mini pills arent the best when it comes to break through bleeding .

Sometimes women have to change as their bodies just dont react well to these pills. I dont know why, but I honestly doubt adderall has anything to do with it.