Supplements

I can't really use any stimulants. But I found that since I cut caffeine out of my diet I don't notice it anyway. The only times a stimulant/pre-workout would come in handy for me is when I'm utterly depleted and dieting. Having said that I find my stimulant-free homemade mix pretty 'stimulating', especially if I add 50mg of Modafinil to it.

If you want a good stimulant pick up some synephrine (as in stimulants to be used consistently) It is an analog of ephedrine, but natural. Also, extremely potent. Watch out with dosages because you may feel like you are on the verge of stroking if improperly dosed.

Supplements for fitness that I use personally: 3:1:2 ratio of leucine, isoleucine, valine- AAKG (arginine alphaketoglutarate) vitamin B12! (a must have if you want to destroy your fridge on a daily basis) I do have a lot of other supplements, but I've been toning it down recently because I'm starting to feel like I may have the most expensive urine at times rather than benefiting from some of the vitamins/minerals I intake. Everything is in powderized form so at least I don't jingle when I walk around from excessive capsules.

Synephrine has been shown to be a moderately potent myostatin inhibitor as well - indeed most stimulants probably are to a point.

As discussed with you before excessive Vit B12 isn't generally so great for AAS users because it further promotes RBC production, but for naturals I can't see that being an issue.