View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Supersensitive to light after magic truffles

mb-909

Bluelighter
After tripping 6 times in a relative short time span I noticed a change in my daily life vision. Not only am I able to see sharper and colours look more vivid/ natural, but also I noticed a negative change in my perception. Deep dark black vanished and was replaced by a lighter black version. Also I noticed a change in sensitivity to light. Depending on the strength I notice halos everlasting since my last trip 3 1/2 weeks ago. Walls and textures sometimes look pulsing, a really light form of visual snow maybe for comparison. Considering the fact that it helped me greatly to fight off my depression and being generally speaking more peaceful with myself, I wanted to ask, if there is a way to reduce the visuals/ block them and still experience the mental part. I suppose the only way is to abstain from psychedelics for some time, to see if I am recovering. It is not a big deal for me, because it did more good for me than bad. But I don't want to worsen my perception and develope a form of HPPD. Are lowdoses bad for your vision as well?

some time away from psychedelics (and marijuana probably) should make it go away, as you already know

i don't know about low doses though, but if i had to hazard a guess i'd say they're better avoided too, since when i had visual disturbances from psychedelics, marijuana, which i consider a 'light psychedelic high' would exacerbate the disturbances too