• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Super worried , it's been a week now

hey bm1994.... just came across this thread.

Ive just got back from ibiza (5 heavy days) and am experiencing almost identical symptoms that you were
Maybe there was something wrong with the ecstasy??

possibly, though I have no way of knowing
This is why when I used to pop a lot of E I would only buy from people I knew really well, and even thats no guarantee you're getting clean E

has anyone else experienced this? after 4-5 days I still dont feel right

has anyone else experienced this? after 4-5 days I still dont feel right

Yes, the OP started feeling better for starters, as do the majority of people.

Wow I'll definitely keep that in mind ! I very rarely smoke weed though so should be ok on that front , it's going 3 months without drunkenly accepting a pill is the worrying challenge !! Feeling a lot better today though , was a tough week but hopeful I'll make a full recovery soon, did some exercise today which I thought really helped , getting the odd headache every few hours but nothing compared to what I was going through. Big shout out to everyone who replied again , really helped put my mind at ease and educate me :)

You've had a week in Ibiza taking a lot of MDMA. An extended comedown is to be expected. Try to do things to reduce anxiety/depression and take your mind off things. It's not unusual to feel a bit off after 4-5 days, especially given that you were taking drugs for 5 days. You took drugs for a longer time than your comedown has elapsed. See this post from earlier in the thread:

Take the opportunity to work on your health to ensure that your brain is in optimum condition to return to homeostasis. Things like:

- meditation
- mindfulness
- eating healthy
- seeing friends
- exercise
- no drugs
- sleeping well
- keeping occupied

Try and do the kind of things that you would normally do in order to make yourself feel happy and limit anxiety levels, and you should be fine. :)

Yes, the OP started feeling better for starters, as do the majority of people.

You've had a week in Ibiza taking a lot of MDMA. An extended comedown is to be expected. Try to do things to reduce anxiety/depression and take your mind off things. It's not unusual to feel a bit off after 4-5 days, especially given that you were taking drugs for 5 days. You took drugs for a longer time than your comedown has elapsed. See this post from earlier in the thread:

thank you! i'm still getting tingly hands/feet too... guess i'll just have to wait it all out! reckon a lot of nitrous oxide balloons will have made a difference? is that known to extend these issues further?

Cheers,

thank you! i'm still getting tingly hands/feet too... guess i'll just have to wait it all out! reckon a lot of nitrous oxide balloons will have made a difference? is that known to extend these issues further?

Cheers,

Hmm, the tingly hands/feet & nitrous use made me think of this:

https://erowid.org/chemicals/nitrous/nitrous_health2.shtml

Nitrous can deplete vitamin B12, and for people who already have low vitamin B12 levels, depletion and consequent problems can manifest faster; including tingling in the extremities. Maybe it's worth explaining to your doctor and getting checked out? It's probably worth printing out that page and taking it along.

Hopefully it's nothing to worry about; most people would have to use a lot of nitrous to experience problems, but it's certainly worth knowing for certain.

Either way, I would still expect a long recovery time for such extended MDMA use; perhaps up to a week or two.

If you're having tingling after taking nitrous then definitely take B12 vitamins. B6 and folate won't hurt to take either, but most definitely get some B12 and dose it daily. If the parasethsias don't resolve then see a doctor and tell them about the nitrous.

Hey guys , quick update , I am completely myself again after 2 weeks , took about ten days to feel ok again but thankfully feel absolutely fine now !! Things I found that helped was:
1. Cardio - can't recommend this enough , instantly felt an improvement when I started , even though I never do cardio . Really feel this was an important factor in my recovery . Don't over do it though , a little ten minute jog to get the endorphins flowing is all that's needed .

2. Distract yourself , I always found I felt better when my symptoms weren't on my mind worrying me . Know that it is temporary and you will eventually recover . I give a lot of credit to the nice users in this community who had experienced the symptoms and reassured me.

3. Live well . Change your diet to plenty of water and good food , this is a given to feel better in general but definitely helps speed up recovery .

4. I found cigs usually made me feel worse after I had one , dizziness and nausea usually followed . I kept smoking nonetheless but I'd recommend laying off them for anyone that can . Taking a break from alcohol and drugs also goes without saying .

5. My headaches in work around day 4 were bad enough that I turned to paracetamol, obviously this is up to how you feel yourself , just detailing my experience .

6. (Bit of a silly one :p) but I had to stop listening to music that reminded me of Ibiza haha I'd just reminisce of feeling europhic hearing that music over there then end up feeling sad that I was back home !!

Keep your head up guys , you'll be ok , I'd wager that you guys don't feel as bad as I did , a 9 day binge really screwed me , know your limits , trial and error I guess :) peace ✌️

^^^^^^^^^ I am so fucking happy for you, filthy cunt!!

Now be careful next time you pop pills and stuff, remember, you only have ONE brain and you have to take care of it!

Cheers dude , never even knew a comedown like that could happen so guess I didn't fear it enough , definitely do now though haha , don't plan on rolling anytime soon just to be safe , I swear though the pills over there are laced with something crazy , pretty sure one i got was about 50% ketamine . Anyway big up to this site and everyone on it for helping me through it , will do my best to join in on threads and will probably post again next summer when I do it all again haha ?

Better in 10 days after 9 days of mdma in Ibiza. Obviously that's awesome. Now me. 1 night of ecstasy in Ibiza 4 years ago and I'm still horrifically fucked. Guess we all wired differently. Also if you don't test (not that I knew that then) you could be taking any toxic bunk.

Better in 10 days after 9 days of mdma in Ibiza. Obviously that's awesome. Now me. 1 night of ecstasy in Ibiza 4 years ago and I'm still horrifically fucked. Guess we all wired differently. Also if you don't test (not that I knew that then) you could be taking any toxic bunk.

I remember you said you had CFS at one point. Did you ever go back to the docs who helped you out of CFS to help you out of the LTC? I tried to PM you but your inbox is full. I think some of the mechanisms of CFS, fibro, LTC, etc overlap.

Ok so I just came back from a pretty intense holiday (10 days of alcohol , 9 of which I did Mdma or extacy ) and I feel like I have damaged myself . It's been 7 days since I came backand this is what I have been going through since:
First few days - tired , dizzy as hell , brain zaps , headache , weird pins and needles sensation in head
The dizziness eased but still get random spells 5-7 days in .
Got a huge brain zap in work on day 5 and the left side of my neck has hurt since .
On day 7 now , still don't feel like myself , have radiating pain in my head and neck.
THIS IS THE WORRYING PART : I am 50% sure that I have had 1 or 2 mini seizures in last few nights . Never had them before so unsure if they were seizures or just dreams , pretty sure I convulsed in the bed for one or two seconds though on separate occasions .
I am really worried a permanently damaged my brain and that I am going to die :( what should I do? Has anyone experienced symptoms like this before ??
Thanks so much to anyone who responds , this is my first post and I just need someone to talk to , 100% can't tell my mom

Um dude. Youll be fine but DONT mix mdma with alcohol please. Youll find from many sources that are reliable that this is NOT a safe combination at all........not condoning it. It may be fun hehe, but not worth it. Also ser if some of your friends have valium or xanax or benzos. A few of them should literally kill all those problems at once