• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Super irritated

and i like to drink beer with opiates it really calms me down but not too much to where i can;t get anything done...i like a few tall boys with oxy's and morphine mix

I've definitely experienced the opiate rage. It has only happened a handful of times. Most likely caused by work related stress that spilled over into my high. It really is a bummer - waste of a good rush!

Never even knew you could experience opiate rage, I just love everyone around me. Damn that sucks!

Poppy seed tea does that to me really badly. People just annoy me because they're getting in the way of my high, but I RAGE at electronics if they don't function perfectly lol. I'm guessing the other alkaloids such as thebaine are responsible. Some opiates (ie kratom) just give me a shorter temper, but I'm not super irritable per se, I can at least contain my irritation. Oxycodone is almost empathogenic for me, I can actually enjoy being around people that would normally make me want to jump off a bridge.

So yes, it's normal.

I did the same when I was chewing 100 mg Fetnayl patch strips. Seems every time the high would lighten I was super aggro, and over the stupidest Shit,

I don't get super irritated, but I'd say I'm a bit easier to piss off. Mostly when I'm on opiates I stay by myself, so it doesn't happen that much.

Yep, on opiates I tend to prefer solitude over being with anyone..opiates are so ver asocial drug for me

This happends to me when I don't achieve the high I was expecting and my heart beats really fast when I just want to relax

Yes for sure! Heroin (and probably all other opioids) make people much more irritable as far as interactions go. At least this has been my experience!
I wasn't aware of it myself until one day my mom called me out for being rude and/or short with her. Then I began to notice it more and more, like at my job.. I just had a shorter fuse than normal, as well as noticing it in a friend of mine..she is the sweetest girl, but I swear she'd become a total bitch!

Very strange phenomena, am I right?! You would think being high would do have the opposite effect, but nope...
even though I don't *feel* angry on opiates, how I behave and interact with people comes off as blasé and full of attitude.

And like I said, I do not feel this way mentally, it only shows in conversations.. Maybe people become more annoying, while high? You don't wanna deal with em. Maybe that's it!! I totally just figured that out... Right?!?! lmao it has to be!

Last edited:
I've tried benzos on several occasions and I dont get the fuss. Every time I did them they made me ambivalent and tired, no euphoria.