• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Sunwreck (PLUR LIFE is trippy LIFE)

moke

Bluelighter
Off in century space does the buzz of cuz dream twernt again. Space age jamz flow. The indo mow. "Yesterday Films" as Sunwreck is tracking in San Francisco. I'm in on the local bookie scene trying to cover up in the rave garage demo music scene. Dj outerspace danceroomz. PlUR family. Thizzlegang in mercy and Daly city remaking. Shalala vibrations and summer mo-showersz and dreamz making the city is hiding or I hope to say is holding on to itself. I have latter scenario in the crystal meth (crystal) shmokee genario. Looking for garage rave scene friends to help my hope on Broadway to make lights and fill shells and street life shinier. Lets deal crystal and make moula in SF. age into rave and hip hop and smooothe showers llol ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Off in century space does the buzz of cuz dream twernt again. Space age jamz flow. The indo mow. "Yesterday Films" as Sunwreck is tracking in San Francisco. I'm in on the local bookie scene trying to cover up in the rave garage demo music scene. Dj outerspace danceroomz. PlUR family. Thizzlegang in mercy and Daly city remaking. Shalala vibrations and summer mo-showersz and dreamz making the city is hiding or I hope to say is holding on to itself. I have latter scenario in the crystal meth (crystal) shmokee genario. Looking for garage rave scene friends to help my hope on Broadway to make lights and fill shells and street life shinier. Lets deal crystal and make moula in SF. If your interested you can email me [email protected] 32 ;) age into rave and hip hop and smooothe showers llol ;)
I cant understand anything you saying.

I cant understand anything you saying.
I'll sum it up for you man. San Francisco - Rave Music - Crystal Meth - Dealing Drugs(meth) - And lastly, taking showers using smoothies instead of water 😬

Smoothies instead of water to shower in, hmm gotta try that sometime it's probably good for your skin 🤔