SUNDAY 5/30/04 RITUAL (MEMORIAL DAY WKND) PLANET OF THE DRUMS, DJ DAN & MORE...COL OH

Dvine_Jnglist_Soulja said:
steve, some one didnt get a hold of me so i didnt have guestlist...

db is pretty whack live, i guess id say just plain... secret art of scince is a good cd though

how bout some fucking west coast talent... HIVE!! for the love of god... or the likes of tech itch and dylan... these people could be booked fairly cheap

TOTAL LOVE 4 WEST COAST!!!! Hive, T Itch & Dylan F*CKING ROCK MY FACE OFF!!!

If Iwas allowed to leave the state for events (which I am in the works of getting done) I would be there. Hopefully I can. peace

this is looking like a kick arse time.....haven't caught the potd tour in acouple years......since celebrate......can't wait for this !

B.

Hot off the press...

This just in I will be releasing my new mix CD on this night
"Kid Chaos - Cant stop rockin". I will be giving away over 200 copies of the disc. So come one come all! This night willbe so much fun.

where exactly is it on that website that I can buy tickets??? because I did not see anywhere to buy tickets for this event...

whoo hoo got my $12 ticket!
what a fucking great deal!! thansk RE!

*spooge*

see what potd does to the front of my pants?

-geek
**the diesel, the ak, and the dara

anyway, so uh anyone else remember that 4/20 party in columbus featuring POTD that sucked. that party bankrupted a middle aged investment banker from new york who gave brbxanadont money to throw the party.

uhhhhh. what. Last year @ Zoolu, POTD droped the boom and imploded the joint. Craze even got up and scratched. I was happy and thought it was a damn good show. Besides, DJ Dan, I said DJ Dan, one more time, DJ DAN, #3 DJ in BPM, master of conformity, funk master himself, will be there. My Tixs are on a sheet of paper ($10). Keep Bouncin'

not the one with dj dan, the party with run dmc in 2002.

you probably never heard of it which is why it bombed.

Im sorry, but who gives a shit about DJ DAN???? I could care less about that fruity ass bitch...