• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin SUMMER HOUSE MIAMI DETOX CENTER. REVIEWS SEEM TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.

midgy

Bluelighter
Anyone heard anything about this place? The reviews are all almost perfect like they were bought and fake. And for a facility that do NOT prescribe anything when you leave after 7 days, they said at worst you will feel sluggish and tired with the way we treat our patients and because of the way we conduct our program. They start giving you some type of opiate every 4 hours for the first 2-3 days (They will not tell anyone what it is, it is their "secret formula") and then they detox I suppose like normal with help with sleeping meds, anxiety, etc...I have never been through detox or anything like this so I am trying to understand if this is even possible to walk out after 7 days just sluggish and basically "It's mostly a mind game from there" which several employees have spoke to me about. I have called numerous times and they always speak to me but just want to make sure I'm not wasting my money as I am paying out of pocket and they seem to be the best rates and best reviews.

So your opiate free for 4 days and kicked to the curb, ( good luck with feeling just sluggish) I think that anyone familiar with how things work would avoid the place cause they know better and the place is looking for first timers. Just a guess.

They start giving you some type of opiate every 4 hours for the first 2-3 days (They will not tell anyone what it is, it is their "secret formula")
Thats illegal. They have to label whatever drug it is they are giving you.
You should report them if there's funny business going on at that place