Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SUMMER- bring it on!!!!

Yeah Man Bring it on !!!!!
MikeySammy - got agree mate ..
Cricket,Cricket and more Cricket...luv it
Mr Horse - Sweety sex ...Farking luv it..
Does anyone know of a Good Sunday
outdoor/beergarden style recovery/party
that happens in Melbourne in the Summmer.
Ah Summer , I can finally show my white
hairy legs in public......
Cheers

he he he..entropope I understand what you mean about not being able to take stuff off in summer but at least in winter you can just rug up...But then you're stuck wrapped up and can't jump around freely. Horses for courses...
But then summer has that wonderful feeling when the loving (read: skin-burnin' if you live in Vic!) rays of the sun warms you all over, when using public transport you have sweaty balls and the guy next to you is a true sweathog with his arm raised in the air holding on to the rail and that urgggggh smell wafting right where your nose is! Fuck I hate packed trams/trains in summer...
And yet summer is the time where you can smile and NOT be on anything illicit! Ahh the sun warms us, it feeds us, it calls to us every morning and bids us a sweet farewell in the evening, signalling it's intention of a warm return when it envelopes the sky with that awesome red glow...
Yep, summer is smiles, summer is fun, summer is chafed thighs...And summer here we come!

Oh yeah. Outdoor cinema in King's Park for Sunday recovery sessions. I love that. Mmmmm I can feel the mosquito's intoxicating themselves on my blood already.
smile.gif

hahhaha GreenAlien you crack me up
smile.gif
smile.gif

Summer means long summer nights down at St.Kilda pier smoking joints and watching the street light's reflections dancing on the water, talking crap with your friends.
------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

I don't care what anyone says- Summer is THE BEST.
First spring- that hint of wattle in the air. Going out to clubs without having to pay for the cloak room. The first time your white pasty upper-arms see sunlight. Impromptu after dark beach strolls. Swimming. Singlet tops and sarongs (ok, I have no style). Zooper doopers. Wet hair dripping down your back. Flip flops. Waking up to sunlight. Putting the heater away. Leaving the back door open (this is not an analogy). The smell of rain on hot tarmac. BBQ's. Backyard cricket. Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, girls in....hang on.
Anyway, it's All Good.

LOL, Have I met you there Haste?
smile.gif
Jaff
------------------
"Naa, Don't worry about it man, it's like bridge under the water!"

I'm not picky y'see... I like winter too
smile.gif
and boy has it come back in force today.. rainy and cold in old Bathurst Town.
I like practically laying ontop of the heater while I'm studying, I love electric blankets and big jackets and scarves and mittens - i love yearly trips to the Snowies, i love soup
smile.gif
but when you live in the Central West of NSW the winters can get bloody loooooong.
I think it's the changing seasons that excite me the most. I get sick of the sweltering summer heat (and yes it swelters in Bathurst), just like I get bored of winter - walking 1/2 an hour to uni while its bucketing snow is not a fun thing but then again, I'll be the first to agree that leaving sweat patches on plastic seats on trains isn't too much fun either.
I'll let you all in on a little secret.. the MAIN reason i get so excited about the changing seasons.. is that it mean I can do a wardrobe overhaul!!! I'm getting sick of my winter clothes.. I'm ready to show a bit of skin and don a cossie top when I'm just going to the shops for milk and bread
smile.gif

Hahahaaa... and I work in a Surf Shop in summer (laugh all you like, it's FUN ok!).. which means FREE CLOTHES and COSSIES!

zooperdoopers and cossies... ah gotta luv the australian vernacular
wink.gif

For me, nothing beats an aussie spring/autumn....its the most perfect weather. Not so hot you are sweating and not so cold you are freezing....as goldilocks would say its juuust right.

hehehehhh 'cossies'.. all our NSW rellies call them that - down in VIC they're bathers. bit of a culture shock there, for me.
Summer is also good for all night acid adventures where you dont have to be going anywhere in particular, because it aint cold out there and it certainly isnt raining.. and you can be comfortable wearing one t-shirt and one jumper.. no 6 jumpers thing like in winter!
also - bush doofs in summer are so good.. i just get way too excited when i think about NYE earthcore - all those peepl who say its too cold to go to an outdoor party havent that excuse anymore - cause it doesnt go below 13degrees all night!

have to agree with mikeys on the point about the acid adventured.
You can be fairly assured that me and my friends will be on the bot gardens tripping off our nutz. I love the statues!!! they talk! *argh*

grrrrr!!!
yeah just lovelly sitting here in my motorbike gear.Not leathers!Big,warm,water proof stuff.NOT!
Not taking them off till the sun comes out!!!
But ive solved my 3 jumpers and 2 jackets problem.I just wear my motorbike gear instead! hee hee.im like the michellin man.
doh to melbourne weather!!!
oh this is about the summer,not winter.hum...
~~waiting for the sun!waiting for the sun!waiting for the sun~~

Mr H.. Whenever you do a foray in the bot gardens do give us a hoy! That would be just too farkin' good!
Ahhh McHoffman you've done it again...

Jaff - good to see someone else appreciates the finer points of St.Kilda pier while ripped hehehhe
wink.gif

------------------
"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cozy, doesn't try it on" - Billy Connolly

I love summer more that anything, exxcept in melbourne it fluctuates between summer and winter. I'm going e-free until summer holidays, i hope i can make it, wish me luck...
------------------
"we were somewhere around barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugz began to take hold" Hunter S. Thompson

It inspired me when I read it on the Old Board and today is no different ......
Keeping pumping it out there Punchy !!!!!
Chill

Pong--
smile.gif

took some time for it to make it to this end of the world!! Apples told me to read this and I now know why. It was awesome to picture everything she said... and I did it again with your post!! I am speechless!
smile.gif

gonegoose, u're in singapore? i came over from singapore over a yr ago...
when i was back there, i used to hate the sun. but summer here is different from hot sunny singapore days. its not as humid fer sure! the sun maybe stronger n brighter but definitely more enjoiable!
n after mths of cold windy wintry days n nites, i kant wait fer summer!
*waves little paws*
>'.'<
------------------
~littleHKlaserTriPPeR~

oh Pinger dude.Not good timing for as melbourners man!
id like to change the Heading to:
SUMMER-bring it on??? aaaaaaaah
still~waiting for the sun~
**turns up the damn heater**
frown.gif

ahhhhh summer....cool memories of Lake Eildon, a speed boat and a knee board...god I miss summer....
------------------