• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Suicide enuff said

Deadalready

Greenlighter
Blue light is definitely not what I thought it was. I was reading and intro from the web one night not so long ago and it was a thread about a military guy who was contemplating suicide.

However this is as good a place as any to post my final farewell.

Nope I don't have a drug problem, never have. Nope no alcoholism either. So when those recovery people tell you how great living sober will be... You can tell them its all a line of shit. Life sucks sober too.I was probably one of the soberest (not really a word) people you would ever meet.

I'm just tired. Tired of everything... Tired of being sad. Tired of psych meds not working . I'm tired of being sick, tired of being in pain, tired of not being able to work...

So here's my plan ... I have horded 16 fentanyl 50 MCG patches I am going to cut the end off and squeeze the gel into saran wrap then apply to my thigh and tape in place. Do you think it will work. How long will it take to stop my heart?

It could work.

However, I advise against it.

You're thinking more of what life is capable of doing to you than for you.

If you could elaborate on what lead you to this point, we could maybe hash something out, you know?

You don't want to die. You just don't want to live in shit.

Give yourself more time to think this over, please. We're a supporting community.

You could join us if you want, y'know? We could all wallow in misery together and try to be happier. Don't take that way out.

If you think by any chance you may want to live, don't suicide.

Stay strong. Think about family, friends...

the people who didn't make it out of where you are right now even.

Last edited:
OP I really hope you're still with us. Bluelight has a lot of resources available for you but most importantly its just hard to know you're suffering so bad there's no other way out. I really hope you have the chance to read this.

Blue light is definitely not what I thought it was. I was reading and intro from the web one night not so long ago and it was a thread about a military guy who was contemplating suicide.

However this is as good a place as any to post my final farewell.

Nope I don't have a drug problem, never have. Nope no alcoholism either. So when those recovery people tell you how great living sober will be... You can tell them its all a line of shit. Life sucks sober too.I was probably one of the soberest (not really a word) people you would ever meet.

I'm just tired. Tired of everything... Tired of being sad. Tired of psych meds not working . I'm tired of being sick, tired of being in pain, tired of not being able to work...

So here's my plan ... I have horded 16 fentanyl 50 MCG patches I am going to cut the end off and squeeze the gel into saran wrap then apply to my thigh and tape in place. Do you think it will work. How long will it take to stop my heart?

Talking about suicide and doing it are two different things. In my experience serious folk don't announce it dramatically.

^True. Although way too many suicides happen while people are drunk as fuck, and such person will often announce their intent dramatically. Right? What do you think?========Dead already! STOP! Stay cool. Get rid of all tools of destruction and start over tomorrow :)

Deadalready - I am sorry to hear life isn't going very well for you. Trying to manage mental health, especially with psych meds can certainly be a daunting task. It can take a while to find a good combination of meds, and starting them and stopping them can be painful...many of us here can relate. You mentioned wanting to commit suicide, how long have you been working to manage your mental health issues, and what meds are you currently taking and what meds have you tried? Please keep in mind some medications can exasperate the depression and suicidal feelings, so consider that piece.

Regarding your plan to commit suicide, it's a big gamble. I will say first that a Bluelight will not help you come up with a sure fire plan to off yourself, but we are here to talk if you need to. Not all of us are against suicide, though we do consider circumstances, so feel free to open up if you want a more involved discussion. However, I will reiterate that we won't tell you how to do it or facilitate you in devising a plan that will be successful.

I will certainly caution against using medication as a means to be successful. Many people try what seems to be a good sure fire combo and many times it fails, and fails horribly, leaving the person in a much worse circumstance. Several people have developed very debilitating issues from suicide attempts involving medications are the seize or their brains are deprived of oxygen too long and it doesn't end well, and they end up having to exist in a worse physical state than they were before the attempt - please consider that before taking the fentynal. Regarding your plan, no, I could see what you are intending to do failing, I don't think it would be sure fire as I can think of several variables that could occur where you would survive...I really wouldn't risk the possible repercussions.

Has something happened recently that is motivating you toward suicide or are you just tired of constant struggling? How old are you? If you don't mind opening up some and providing more details people can respond with more granular answers and you may hear something useful. There's no rush to off yourself, you have the rest of your life to do that ;) I do hope to hear back from you, and I hope you start feeling better.