Suicide attempt

Imm ok blacked out and woke up in hospital on breathing machine
Hey man, we are so glad you came out the other side. Some of us have been exactly where you are. When I did it I woke up 2 days later before getting medical help. It didn't happen immediately but eventually I was able to take inventory of my life and understand that all of us have a short time here on earth and there is no need to hurry to the finish line <3

Also, those of you who suggested vomiting, we know you mean well but they say purging may not even keep the body from absorbing everything one has ingested. In fact, it can give someone a false sense of security to not get help when they should be getting immediate medical attention.

I love you all so please don't get defensive and make it a thing as I am not meaning to attack anyone personally. Just trying to help.

I've just taken 200 mg prolonged release morphine and 3000 mg if pregablins and 30 Ng if valium hoping to kill myself do you think I will die ive had enough
I really hope you are ok. Get help and understand whatever is going on this world can be brutal but you ARE worth it. Don’t make it worse and you should probably stay off any depressants and detox my friend.

Imm ok blacked out and woke up in hospital on breathing machine
I am so glad you're still with us, and thank you for checking in here to let us know you're alive. A LOT of people were very worried about you. Even complete strangers on the internet care about you and are wishing you well and sending you out a lot of love and strength and hope <3

How are you feeling today?

Hey man, we are so glad you came out the other side. Some of us have been exactly where you are. When I did it I woke up 2 days later before getting medical help. It didn't happen immediately but eventually I was able to take inventory of my life and understand that all of us have a short time here on earth and there is no need to hurry to the finish line <3
Exactly. It really helps when someone has been through this throws out that wisdom.

I have never tried to kill myself but got close a few times. And the thing I noticed was I just wanted to stop feeling the way I was feeling. Not really die. The feelings of being oppressed, hopeless, disconnected, etc... I wanted that to end and logically my minds think of death.

Just want you to think about something Higherfocus. First off you scared us. If you think random readers who have read a members post are not affected you would be wrong. Life sucks, I know that. As JA said it is short. So if we stick it out you should too.

Secondly if you were to aquire a million dollars, a beautiful healthy partner, invites to all kinds of parties and big family and friends that love you would you still try and kill yourself? If so then please get some help. Dig in and find the issue. You can do that by keep asking why to all of your answers. (ex I wanted to kill myself, why? because blah blah blah, then why, then keep asking why). Kids are smart enough to do that. If that thought of prosperity, unity, loving people around makes you feel better it can be situational and you have the ability without help to pull yourself up from the boot straps.

That is all I know when I analyzed a desire to kill myself.

Last edited:
^ no wonder your fucking depressed. I rally felt bad for homeless people in the psych ward because shit in there probably didnt look to bad to them. Atleast they where fed. For me in there though things could only get better

Where I live in a temporary accommodation halfway house for homeless so they do a welfare check every morning was found in pile if my own blood and due to the breathing I inhaled fluid on my lungs so have pneumonia have just been discharged from hospital
I hope you will be doing better soon. Pneumonia is no joke. Rest up and take it easy :)

Do you have depression or something else/ If it's depression they have treatments now that actually work like ketamine. i am very anti suicide because there are lots of drugs out there to treat this shit. Glad u pulled threw on this one atleast
Ketamine treatment isn't allowed in many states/countries.

I'm good just been addicted to my methadone script amphetamine and snowballs of crack and heroin I the worst I've been so far in my life

mate ive been there i ended up in intensive care in a coma for 3 months had a stoke and multiple organ faliure..and im still here to tell the story..call emergency services please!
i overdosed on pregabalin xanax tramadol and cocaine!

I've just taken 200 mg prolonged release morphine and 3000 mg if pregablins and 30 Ng if valium hoping to kill myself do you think I will die ive had enough
valium and pregabalin are extreemly hard to overdose on as for morphine i doubty this will kill you but still id call emergency sevices.

I'm good just been addicted to my methadone script amphetamine and snowballs of crack and heroin I the worst I've been so far in my life
I'm glad you're okay, but it doesn't sound like you're doing good dude. Do you feel like you should get some help to get back to some level of good health and quality of life? I wish that for you ❤

I agree getting help is what you need i had to get some support workers from the NHS which helped me after ending up on crack and heroin whilst taking medications such as pregabalin 300mg x2 a day bupranorphine xanax and diazepam...now im completely clean for 6 months now i rode the storm rather than rehab(that was not easy) feel and look like a new man all thanks to my support workers/groups and most importantly me for staying so strong..i had depression for 8 years smoking cannabis to get through each day,ive been ther tried to od countless times even as far as having a rope wrapped around my neck i had my best mate stand infront of a train.brother hung himself...,im here if you need a chat buddy please dont end your life your worth more than that :)

Don't forget - in cases of suspected suicide, a person's organs cannot be used to treat others.

My psychiatrist told me that 20 years ago and damn him, I can't find it within myself to be so selfish. I'm not implying others are selfish - most people don't know the fact I mentioned,