Open Discussion SUGGESTION: Would you like a sub-forum of drug-gardening?

Yep, I'm a little familiar with CSS, so I got it added. :)

• Fire
Reactions: CFC
How is that different than sourcing? Like I can tell you how to grow opium but can't tell you what site to buy it from.

Indoor growing is awesome but the aroma has to be addressed !

PtQvcU8.jpg

How is that different than sourcing? Like I can tell you how to grow opium but can't tell you what site to buy it from.

CavernousOfficialBufeo-size_restricted.gif

I cannot explain reading "drug-gardening" and only processing the "gardening" part of it. Thank you for pointing out the bleeding obvious, because BLUA is still in effect:

Specifically, you may not:

1. use Bluelight in any way, shape or form for unlawful purposes, including, without limitation:
    1. attempting to solicit, obtain sell or supply contraband substances or substances of a quasi-legal status or requesting information on how to do so;
    2. posting or exchanging any information on ongoing or future criminal activity, any information which can be construed as discussing such activity or actively encouraging others to engage in criminal activities;

So yeah, we should not be hosting/permitting/endorsing/sharing how to do illegal activities. That's never been part of the site. A person decides for themselves if they will do a drug, how they get it, when they get it or use it and where. We are here to help explain how to do it safer and minimize potential harm in using any substance. So, I am grateful for the reminder, and have to step back and ask staff how we can allow gardening but not DRUG growing/manufacturing (that can lead to selling) when all those are generally illegal?

@TheLoveBandit I have a suggestion which I think I've related to you before about this subject. Sending a DM.

Saw it. Unable to respond for awhile.

Indoor growing is awesome but the aroma has to be addressed !

PtQvcU8.jpg
that plant is crazy..! I would like to get some extract, I've heard things that I like, I think I could enjoy it, maybe not recreationally, but as a plant ally. I think that would be impossible to grow indoors, considering how the plant works.

Maybe it's too simple as a reply but my guess is that you're not actually getting sources, you're growing a plant and then do whatever you like with it, most extractions are legal, some others are not, depending on the country.
Implicity is our friend

Maybe it's too simple as a reply but my guess is that you're not actually getting sources, you're growing a plant and then do whatever you like with it, most extractions are legal, some others are not, depending on the country.
Implicity is our friend
Advising people on how to grow their own opium would fall under the sourcing. Harm reduction is harm reduction. The site is global so what's legal in one country isn't in another.

It's not my call but I don't think it's a good idea to have easily available information on how to grow your own drugs. Could give a 16 year old ideas the wrong idea.

I'm an addict and I'm all for helping people reduce harm to themselves but I know I wouldn't have gotten into a few things if they were harder to obtain.

Advising people on how to grow their own opium would fall under the sourcing. Harm reduction is harm reduction. The site is global so what's legal in one country isn't in another.

It's not my call but I don't think it's a good idea to have easily available information on how to grow your own drugs. Could give a 16 year old ideas the wrong idea.

I'm an addict and I'm all for helping people reduce harm to themselves but I know I wouldn't have gotten into a few things if they were harder to obtain.
you're actually growing your plants, plants that are legal to grow, not growing opium itself. At least is how I see that, that's why I said implicity, because you're "just" growing papaver somniferum, in those countries where papaver somniferum is legal to grow, so advice can be given
is that way how BLUA could be followed @TheLoveBandit ?
Hope so,
I'm honestly a serious advocate of harm reduction as the core of this forum, believe me.
in anycase I did already the thread about convulvulaceae so if someone can tell me if it's ok, then we could take it as an model for future threads alike.

Talking about growing psychoactive plants is not considered sourcing. Sourcing is when an individual comes here trying to find a way to get drugs. As far as I can see there’s nothing wrong with grow threads.

-GC

I would like to see a subforum on gardening in general to be honest. Or perhaps urban farming or self-sufficiency.
yep, self-sufficiency makes a lot of sense, specially in these times...
I'm about to grow Sida Cordifolia and in some months I'll start growing some other stuff, klip dagga, ephedra, silene capensis, argyreia nervosa and ololiuhqui (turbina/rivea/ipomea corymbosa).

yep, self-sufficiency makes a lot of sense, specially in these times...
I'm about to grow Sida Cordifolia and in some months I'll start growing some other stuff, klip dagga, ephedra, silene capensis, argyreia nervosa and ololiuhqui (turbina/rivea/ipomea corymbosa).
I'm starting next year in our community garden. I have found a very interesting method of growing en masse (skip to 1:26:02): https://www.bitchute.com/video/sD8lNgg5II3V/
If this truly works I can live off growing potatoes on 1sqm of land. That might convince my little community to try it out as well. Potatoes, tomatoes, some mushrooms, paprika, a few spices and you can go through any crisis.
This article is also very interesting: https://www.genesispark.com/exhibits/early-earth/experiments/