• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Suggestion thread

Keaton

Bluelighter
Ok so I didnt see a tread about this so i thought id make one.
i noticed when i first started on PR that there is not a profile of any sort for the pillreports accounts. now since PR isnt a social medium i can see why there wouldnt be a need for a profile. however, i do feel like there should be some sort of way for us to see what reports we've made. just so that if someone makes a comment on it, asking us a question, we will know. rather than logging in months later and going to look at the report and seeing that someone asked a relevant question and we then not being able to answer it because its too late..

I second this. I always check out other's reports to see how reliable they are and it would be nice if their name was a link.

Ok so I didnt see a tread about this so i thought id make one.
i noticed when i first started on PR that there is not a profile of any sort for the pillreports accounts. now since PR isnt a social medium i can see why there wouldnt be a need for a profile. however, i do feel like there should be some sort of way for us to see what reports we've made. just so that if someone makes a comment on it, asking us a question, we will know. rather than logging in months later and going to look at the report and seeing that someone asked a relevant question and we then not being able to answer it because its too late..

This is something that's on our "wish" list. Trust me, us mods/admins would LOVE that feature, we have basically the same options you guys do. We have been working on upgrading/updating the site, but there are circumstances that have come up where we cannot act on anything at the moment. Add in the fact that we cannot pay anyone, and it makes it really difficult. :(

Arg. Well its good to know that the mods/admins feel like its appropriate too.
It would just make the PR experience a little easier.

You can still search reports / comments by username though which is a pretty good way of seeing who is saying what around the site.

Looks like it may have ex-bluelighter.

Lol - I really dont know why they simply dont pick a subject they are interested in and then reply to some of the posts and actually contribute something to the site.

Lol - I really dont know why they simply dont pick a subject they are interested in and then reply to some of the posts and actually contribute something to the site.

Seriously, its obvious there intentions were bad to start w/ "i just wanna PM" - ok dude bluelight is not for sourcing.

Please. . PR mobile. !! I don't have a computer at the moment but luckily I have an android and I use my phone as my internet source. .. but a PR on the go would be awesome and quick access to pr when your not near a computer.

Whip out my pr mobile to double check before I buy