L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

sudden urge on lsd

7unna69

Greenlighter
the other night i took a tab of lsd... i did nothing but lay butt naked in my room and listen to my favorite jams but throughout the whole night i was so frckn horny and it continued until the next day. there was some "me time" but i had such an urge to reach my climax and when i did i would still have the urge to keep going. that was the first time something like this happened to me, is this norm with lsd or was it just me :sus:

I've had some pretty furious beat sessions on LSD and had some pretty long winded sex, then gone at it again. Completely normal mate :)

Sometimes you just gotta let the tiger out of its cage!

I think it's totally normal to feel that way.
My girlfriend and I recently had the most incredible sex of our lives on LSD.
It was an indescribable experience, but I'll do my best to explain some of it.. not sure if this will end up being censored, anyway.

As she was climaxing I could feel it in my being, it became hard to tell exactly who was having the orgasm - it became obvious to me when I noticed I hadn't exactly finished. The feeling was amplified 1000% it was amazing.
There were intense moments when I closed my eyes I could see bright blue and orange explosions of colour.
Needless to say it took a while to get used to sex sober afterwards.

I really don't know what else to say about it.
Sex on LSD is something I recommend, very highly!

LSD sex can be unpredictable. If you are with several people there can be something like an electric current going round in the group, makes everybody horny. You have to go with it.
Loved lemonsqueezy's description.

Sex on acid is amazing, but only doable when going up or coming down imo - during the peak sex couldn't be further from my mind...

Mmmmm... Nah, I've fucked on the peak lol. Maybe I just don't dose that high anymore. Acid has also helped me realize I really like voyeurism. Doesn't even have to be sexual, I just enjoy watching people go about their day without their knowledge. Shoulda been an NSA agent I knew it...

I remember the exact moment I realized it though; I was tripping with a few friends and we were using their apartment hot tub. Above the pool was a yoga studio where several young women were in a class wearing tight ass clothes and bending every which way. The blinds were drawn low to where we could only see their asses down, and they couldn't see us. Thus, my interest in being a peeping tom was born. On later trips it extended to cover watching just about anyone. When I'm out walking my dog, I'll follow teenagers who look like they're going to smoke pot, just to fuck with their minds and think I'm some undercover, when I'm smoking up myself hahahah.

Mmmmm... Nah, I've fucked on the peak lol. Maybe I just don't dose that high anymore. Acid has also helped me realize I really like voyeurism. Doesn't even have to be sexual, I just enjoy watching people go about their day without their knowledge. Shoulda been an NSA agent I knew it...

I remember the exact moment I realized it though; I was tripping with a few friends and we were using their apartment hot tub. Above the pool was a yoga studio where several young women were in a class wearing tight ass clothes and bending every which way. The blinds were drawn low to where we could only see their asses down, and they couldn't see us. Thus, my interest in being a peeping tom was born. On later trips it extended to cover watching just about anyone. When I'm out walking my dog, I'll follow teenagers who look like they're going to smoke pot, just to fuck with their minds and think I'm some undercover, when I'm smoking up myself hahahah.

Oh I can certainly appreciate eroticism on the peak, but I couldn't actually participate. But I know what you mean about the voyeuristic aspect, especially on mushrooms. We used to sneak into people's gardens when tripping and peep through gaps in the curtains to watch them just being normal, that was fascinating. We also went shagger spotting in local laybys and tried to determine who's limbs were whose through the car windows. Many's the time I have hallucinated full blown orgies in the patterns on wallpaper, but it was fascinating rather than arousing. But on the comedown, sex or wanking is awesome.