• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

SUDAFED - off counter speed?

i heard that report on JJJ too. it was heaps interesting.
some ppl called in and said that they could get high and club all nite on some sudafed (old formula). but some ppl reported it to have no effect at all. so i would presume its a personal thing.
could also be psychologically related. if you beleive in something enough...u just never know. probably not for us sceptical types.
that'd be my 2c.
over and out johnny.
------------------
"just pass the vibes on, and take it easy....

Sudafed
*DOES HAVE AN EFFECT ON ANY-ONE IF YOU TAKE A HIGH ENOUGH DOSAGE*.
How can it not? It's psuedoephedrine. FACT. It's not pshychological, it's all physical. Some people just need more, and some people suffer adverse side effects if they have too much. I know, I have someone in my family who is pretty dependant on them, and is mentally insuscpetible to any kind of "if you believe it enough it will happen" crap. So yeah. It works.
Although I still prefer phentermine. That slow release thing is cool.
Cheers,
mona.
[This message has been edited by mona (edited 08 May 2000).]

...as thomasthetank was saying on how people that train take suddies as part of their diet, well it's true and it works.
Try this combo, guaranteed success......3 sudafeds, 3 cups of good strength coffee and 3 decent alcoholic drinks ie.spirits.
the three 3's.....
------------------
My life is simply
Defined by every
Magnificent experience
Acquired by E.

I'm sorry a lot of what has been said on this thread is, well from a chemist/biochemist's point of view quite incorrect.
Mona is right, pseudoephedrine is "speed" for the body. It cannot and will not get into the brain and hence has little effect on ones central nervous system. If it did then it would be speed, and well i don't think it'd be in just about EVERY cold/flu/sinus medicine in the world, if it was.
Take lots and u'll feel kinda jumpy, anxious, heart will go crazy etc. Generally its natural if ur body is rushing, ur mind will follow it to a degree, but its psychological.
Now EPHEDRINE on the other hand is a better stimulant. U won't find that stuff here, banned a while ago i think, although popped up in herbal ecstasy etc. this is what the truckies get/got stuck into. A greater amount gets into the brain and has quite a good stimulant effect, but again nothing like meth/speed.
The sudafeds aren't being changed coz of abuse.
Meth cooks use pseudoephedrine to make methamphetamine as stated. The changed formula is i think something to do with the binder. The action of the drug in the body is unchanged, but the binder is a bitch for the cooks to work with.
Alcohol will not make the pseudo speedier. (i'm baffled as to where this came from, unless u get so off ur face and "think" ur speeding, then ur next drink will put u on ur arse, and when u wake up u won't remember what it felt like anyway)
Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride is the same as pseudoephedrine for our purposes. When u have MDMA ur most likely having MDMA-hydrochloride. Its just the drugs in crystalline/powder form.
And finally with regards to one of the posts above: ephedrine/pseudoephedrine has NOTHING to do with ecstasy (MDMA not herbal) whatsoever. Ephedrine and meth are structurally related.
But Sudafed does not release serotonin on its own and in no way is used in making MDMA. MDMA and pseudoephedrine really shouldn't be in the same sentence.
God if whats been said is true i feel a cold coming on right now, gotta go, off to chemist; better get the medic, vicks and chupa-chups while i'm there.

Well thanx for the info biscuit...
What's no-doz? does that combo really work?

no doz is simply caffeine tablets. the combiation working? well if you dont want to sleep for days and be really cranky the sure...

found that capital chemist brand c&f medication can be quite handy 4 a comedown...
30mg of pseudoeph and 9mg of codine seems to help smooth things out alittle...
u also get a few tablets with chlorpheniramine in them ... very handy if u need to knock yourself out after a party..

just to give u an idea, most pills are 60mg pseudo and the dosage is 1-2 pills.
so i'd be like at least 4 pills for anything to happen.
Look at cold and flu tablets, the night time capsules still contain 30mg of pseudo. It can't be that great a stimulant at that dose then.

The one time I had Sudafed after drinking was when we had had a few glasses of Finlandia Vodka & Grenadine, and then had 2 Sudafeds. I felt like I was going to die. NEVER AGAIN!!!
------------------
**BriTTleZ**
{[[email protected]]}