• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Successful preparation/titration of Furanylfentanyl

Rcblackout

Greenlighter
I've lurked this site for many years looking for information and never signed up, but after drawing successful conclusions from that information, it only seemed right to share it.

I am a very experienced user of opioids/opiates (as well as other drugs). I strongly suggest to anyone who has never IVd before, don't, regardless of whether it is the most recommended ROA for a certain substance. I partied hardy for most of my life without consequence until the needle. That said, I was clean from a 4-year addiction of heroin for several years when I injured my back. The pain has been severe and the painkillers I am prescribed barely touch it (oxycodone, etodolac, neurontin, flexeril, and vistaril to potentiate) After repeated attempts for a better solution through my doctor, I looked into Fu-f, and purchased 4g of pure freebase.

So here are the methods I used to create a usable product without any adverse effects:

It doesn't dissolve in water, I found that dissolving the powder in a few drops of vodka before adding the desired amount of water worked best. .

Using a .001g scale I measured out 5mg, and dissolved it in 10mL of water. I used the pointed end of a metal nail file as a scoop. I imagine the tip of a pair of tweezers would work well, too. Then I started with a .5mL (250ug) dose nasally. After 10 minutes, I felt nothing. I continued in .5mL increments, 10 minutes between each, eventually finding that 12mg was the dose that produced the desired effects. It lasted less than an hour before I had to redose. This time I prepared a stronger solution of 1mg/mL.

I also tried smoking directly off of foil with no effects regardless of the amount used. I've read that caffiene is used to make it smokable, although I don't know why it's needed. Trying to mix such small amounts of Fu-f with another powder is just an OD waiting to happen, so I didn't attempt it.

Eventually, old thoughts started going through my head and I decided to try IV. Again, I began with 250ug per "hit". I ended up working up to 8mg which is the amount I preferred.

A 4mL glass bottle about the size of an IV vial (I used one of those flavor bottles they sell at the grocery store) is where I decided to store the liquid. I found that preparing several small "batches" of 16mg in 1mL and then adding them together seemed to minimize errors over making one larger batch, BUT, because my scale only registers +/- 1mg, I definitely noticed that no 2 batches were exactly the same, it was either slightly stronger or weaker than the one before.

Further titrating, I only pushed .1mL (or 1 "unit" for 1cc syringes) at a time, leaving ample time to judge the effects before continuing another .1mL. I continue to do this for the first few hits of each new batch.

I have a feeling that IM might be desirable over IV in that it should last longer, but I have not tried. I have seen friends of mine with horrible abscesses from doing that, although they IM'd either crushed up pills or H purchased on the street and thus cut with God only knows what. If anyone has experience with IM from the freebase form of Fu-f, please let me know.

I am not suggesting that the particular amounts I started with, and subsequently increased, are for everyone, but for me, I felt they were low enough to be as close to "safe" as something like this can be. I also know that 1mg is enough to OD on for many people, let alone the 8mgs that Im doing. Im actually incredibly surprised that i can even do/need that much. So definitely start with a maximum of 250ug and work your way up. You can always take more!

I hope that this guide is helpful to anyone looking to experiment with this stuff, and if anyone can add to it please do!

A 4mL glass bottle about the size of an IV vial (I used one of those flavor bottles they sell at the grocery store) is where I decided to store the liquid.

Does that sound very sterile to you?

Fentanyl is just about the worst opiate for pain purposes.

With the extremely short duration your going to find yourself taking dangerously high amounts with dangerously high tolerance.

Maybe U-44770 would be a safer alternative, not much better than Fentanyl but slightly longer duration.

As someone who has a lot of experience with manufacturing injectable anabolic steroids i can advise you a little on IM. If you want to avoid the abscesses and lumps then you need to buy either a bottle top filter or a syringe filter in the correct micron size for the liquid thickness your filtering. The second option is best for small batches but anything over 100ml would be good with a bottle top filter and vacuum.

Also you need to filter the liquid through the syringe filter INTO a sterile vial. Then you can dose from the vial.

Last edited:

Does that sound very sterile to you?

Fentanyl is just about the worst opiate for pain purposes.

With the extremely short duration your going to find yourself taking dangerously high amounts with dangerously high tolerance.

Maybe U-44770 would be a safer alternative, not much better than Fentanyl but slightly longer duration.

As someone who has a lot of experience with manufacturing injectable anabolic steroids i can advise you a little on IM. If you want to avoid the abscesses and lumps then you need to buy either a bottle top filter or a syringe filter in the correct micron size for the liquid thickness your filtering. The second option is best for small batches but anything over 100ml would be good with a bottle top filter and vacuum.

Also you need to filter the liquid through the syringe filter INTO a sterile vial. Then you can dose from the vial.

I've written this reply 3 times and it won't post, here goes again...

Thank you for the info. Also I boiled and thoroughly sanitized the bottle before I used it, probably should have mentioned that. But no, not the most sterile option.

The duration is of concern, I was hoping IM might be a solution. I will order micron filters, luer lock syringes and vials before I try it out though. I'm only using it when the pain is at its worst, which for now thankfully is only about twice a week or less. Otherwise the oxycodone is enough to tough it out. The last thing I want to do is increase my tolerance so high that it renders my daily meds completely useless

I read about U4 online and it seemed like it was more euphoric but fu-f was the better for pain relief, that's why I chose it. Honestly the warm fuzzies are great but I'm more interested in the relief.

It sucks there is nothing readily available to bridge the gap between lower mg hydro/oxycodone and diacetylmorphine/ fentany analogues. <snip>

Last edited by a moderator: