• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids "Successful" Oxy Chipping

functionaldumbdumb

Bluelighter
Hi everyone,
Check my post history for my history but basically last June I found a consistent Oxy plug and became a "weekend warrior." Well to cut it short I wasn't doing it right, I was limiting my oxy use to the weekends but the weekdays would be replaced with Kratom instead.
I quickly learned from everyone that that was not helping so by January / February (5-6 months in) I cut the Kratom off. Since February I've been dosing oxy from Friday - Sunday and I would usually go for 30s (split into 2 15s) with the very rare days where I upped it to 60mg. I also learned that "redosing" doesn't help so since Feb I've essentially just been doing 1 30mg dose a night from Friday - Sunday and just carry on with my life from Monday - Thurs.
Step by step I feel like I am doing what I can to keep this "responsible" but the constant FUD I read online scares me to death.

Is my chipping schedule somewhat reasonable here? Does anyone else have experience?
I get that I am playing with fire here but when preventative steps are trying to be taken could this be a "safe" way to continue my usage?
Most other experiences I read online I see people quickly going 120mg+ daily and I feel like for someone who has been keeping this routine for a year I have been doing alright. I don't chase the nod, though it was nice while it lasted. It's just nice to take it and let myself go socially on the weekends.
Thanks for any replies in advance.

Ugh, I miss oxy so much it hurts. 🥺

That schedule doesn’t seem too bad. If you have the will power to not do it during the week you should be fine for a while. I know I did the same thing as you in the beginning for about 6 months. It then turned into a full fledged pill addiction in which I needed every few hours. Just stay strong with your schedule if you want to do the oxy. You might notice your tolerance go up after some time so be prepared for that when the time comes. Light and love 💗

Anyone time someone says "30mg oxys" these days, in the United States at least, it means pressed blue pills with M symbol and 30, that contain fentanyl, not oxycodone.

They are knock offs of generic 30mg oxycodone tablets (known as roxicodone). They are a rare form of oxycodone, and nearly all illicit purchased pills are fentanyl. Get some fentanyl strips and test them.

There is a world of difference chipping actual oxycodone versus those blue 30mg pressed pills.

Anyone time someone says "30mg oxys" these days, in the United States at least, it means pressed blue pills with M symbol and 30, that contain fentanyl, not oxycodone.

They are knock offs of generic 30mg oxycodone tablets (known as roxicodone). They are a rare form of oxycodone, and nearly all illicit purchased pills are fentanyl. Get some fentanyl strips and test them.

There is a world of difference chipping actual oxycodone versus those blue 30mg pressed pills.
Thank you for looking out. I've tested them and it's different brands from different scripts I guess. Even get the A51s sometimes and those are harder to fake.
I've looked up the effects of fent vs oxy as well and I definitely feel the oxy effects more.

Ugh, I miss oxy so much it hurts. 🥺

That schedule doesn’t seem too bad. If you have the will power to not do it during the week you should be fine for a while. I know I did the same thing as you in the beginning for about 6 months. It then turned into a full fledged pill addiction in which I needed every few hours. Just stay strong with your schedule if you want to do the oxy. You might notice your tolerance go up after some time so be prepared for that when the time comes. Light and love 💗
Yep I definitely felt myself slipping at the 6 month mark too, that's when I knew I had to at least cut the Kratom out.
Tolerance has definitely gone up as well which sucks but I feel as though its plateaued at this point. Like I said I'm not chasing a buzz here so I will take what I can get.

Not necessarily. My Oxy plug deals with people who are in pain management who sells their whole scripts to him to re-sell. I used to get the blue ones with "M" and "30" markings on them and they were in fact 30mg Oxycodone pills. I've also gotten the "A "215" one as well as the "K9" ones. They were straight out of the prescription bottle when he sold them to me, and I even tested them to make sure.

Now, if you just meet some random dealer on the street trying to sell them to you, that's a whole different story — most of those, for sure, are probably fake. They're more than likely going to be fentanyl-pressed pills. That's why this is the only guy I will ever buy pills from. He's a good friend of mine who I've known for close to 10 years who would never sell me any bunk pills.

Not necessarily. My Oxy plug deals with people who are in pain management who sells their whole scripts to him to re-sell. I used to get the blue ones with "M" and "30" markings on them and they were in fact 30mg Oxycodone pills. I've also gotten the "A "215" one as well as the "K9" ones. They were straight out of the prescription bottle when he sold them to me, and I even tested them to make sure.

Now, if you just meet some random dealer on the street trying to sell them to you, that's a whole different story — most of those, for sure, are probably fake. They're more than likely going to be fentanyl-pressed pills. That's why this is the only guy I will ever buy pills from. He's a good friend of mine who I've known for close to 10 years who would never sell me any bunk pills.
Same here, I get a variety including the M30s, A51s, K9s. Sometimes he's all out too which makes sense since he needs to wait to pick up the scripts from the people in pain management. Only pick up from him and was put onto him from a good friend of mine.

Have you seen any bunk 30s that look close to the real deal? I've done my fair share of research and I haven't seen a single M30 that even looks remotely close to the real thing.

It’s doable but be careful
Hi everyone,
Check my post history for my history but basically last June I found a consistent Oxy plug and became a "weekend warrior." Well to cut it short I wasn't doing it right, I was limiting my oxy use to the weekends but the weekdays would be replaced with Kratom instead.
I quickly learned from everyone that that was not helping so by January / February (5-6 months in) I cut the Kratom off. Since February I've been dosing oxy from Friday - Sunday and I would usually go for 30s (split into 2 15s) with the very rare days where I upped it to 60mg. I also learned that "redosing" doesn't help so since Feb I've essentially just been doing 1 30mg dose a night from Friday - Sunday and just carry on with my life from Monday - Thurs.
Step by step I feel like I am doing what I can to keep this "responsible" but the constant FUD I read online scares me to death.

Is my chipping schedule somewhat reasonable here? Does anyone else have experience?
I get that I am playing with fire here but when preventative steps are trying to be taken could this be a "safe" way to continue my usage?
Most other experiences I read online I see people quickly going 120mg+ daily and I feel like for someone who has been keeping this routine for a year I have been doing alright. I don't chase the nod, though it was nice while it lasted. It's just nice to take it and let myself go socially on the weekends.
it is doable but you’ll probably see your tolerance continue to increase with three day per week dosing, so if I was in your position I’d take a two week T break every so often. The lack of withdrawals from stopping Kratom is a good sign though so you probably don’t have a physical dependency.

The whole point of doing strong opiates is, arguably, to die.

I think if you can keep your schedule and just use on the weekends you are like some kind of mythical superhero with a will of steel but where I eventually seeing this go south is if your plugs connection fails to come thru and your plug buys from someone new who’s got the fake 30’s which are laced with fent and someone finds you stiff as a board in your bedroom,,,,
The first time I did fent I was going to a pain clinic and I was only getting a script for (4) 10 mg of oxycodone a day but when I got my script filled I’d shoot the whole bottle in 6 days which boiled down to 200mg a day I’d IV then take kratom a few days and just chill the next two weeks possibly doing some pod tea waiting for my next script to be filled,one day I was talking with someone from the neighborhood which I knew got high just by his appearance and I bought two bags from him,when I did it for the first time I sniffed I’d say half a bag then jumped in my truck to go to someone’s house and stopped at a store 5 minutes away from my house and I ended up ODing in the guys store,and ambulance was called and they narcaned me on the street and got talked into going to the hospital where they narcaned me again,,,,my point is unless you test every batch from your plug it’s just a matter of time till you get fentanyl 30’s instead of real Oxys,,,

Just be careful…

Hi everyone,

I don't know about oxycodone in particular ; but I was a recreational heroin user for several years before I slipped into addiction (due to life circumstances I was using heroin to unsuccessfully cope with). I later quit my addictive phase and returned to casual use without issue. It can be done. But your mind has to be 100% in the right place.

By which I mean, if you think of your DOC as EITHER the greatest never-to-be-topped pleasure ever, OR a daily existential necessity just to function, you won't be able to chip for obvious reasons. Examine your relationship to your drug; it's what dictates addiction as well as the opposite.

Last edited:

Yeah same here. I've been 30mg roxi addicted damn near 15 years or more now and have done just about every opioid pill under the sun(sorta)..I had my binge of pressed fake fentanyl "dirty 30s" but have always kept a legit connection as in a long time good friend who re-sells his relatives 30mg roxi to pay for medical bills for the cancer treatment.. which of course I'm in the parking lot watching them get the meds handed thru drive-thru(not really to be extra cautious but because I'm a fiend and want it right away)..now if I didn't trust my ppl I would be sitting in that same vehicle to make sure nobody is trying to do a switch and fuck me over...but like I said lucky enough to not have to worry about it.

When I was young and fent wasn't even really heard of, my 30mg roxi connection at the time had me meet his father face to face to explain what serious business playing with highly addictive medicine is all about..because ya know these 30s can make you OD all by they damn self too..

NOW REAL REASON I FELT I HAD TO ADD MY 2 CENTS...
Yes they are available through pain clinics they haven't stopped producing THE REAL DEAL 30mg roxi(although I thought they had a plan to switch them all over to yellow ones...guess not though).

BUT once upon a time inbetween my 1st consistant 30mg roxi connect and my most recent/current connect, I had of course other connections..one being an old lady who loved slingin hers and everyone's pills for the extra cash..but one terrible sick to death morning I went to purchase oxy which is usually 10mg pink or the 15mg oxy but this time a few 30s were on deck..I jumped on it right away and didn't think twice as my State didn't seem to be effected by the fake presses yet or this rumor of fent being in fake 30s..was legit not a concern to me at all I figured it was a west/east coast or down south trend that wouldn't last..boy was I wrong.
I crushed and right away even after crushing it I knew something was off, I called her and bitched that they were sugar pills or fuckin expired/ran through the laundry...then I snorted and it really hit me..blacked out damn near OD but even though you don't need an ambulance or narcan doesn't mean you haven't overdosed, in fact we kinda do it all the time because of tolerance...anyways yeah that was the beginning of every plug needing to be for sure RX pharmacy grade..I have not ran into any fake presses other than the dirty 30s which are usually a darker blue and almost waxy when going to crush...I was worried these fucks would do it to any mg pill of oxy and even hydrocodone pills; I've heard of fentanyl/zylyzine laced Xanax bars but luckily have not ran into it....stay safe yall.

So yes, they are still available but its more of a gotta know the person suffering from terrible chronic pain or cancer, usually just cancer.. and I've had them all including the huge fucking white ones(hate these, even if it's a different mg, just doesn't feel the same.)
My favorite 30mg that I had the chance to snort was a small yellow bastard that felt like oxymorphone during and after snorting. I forget the imprints or score but definitely yellow and much smaller(I have came across the yellow 15mg oxy IR even more so and they are so fuckin tiny, but pack a punch, especially the 30mg.)

But anyway yeah if you are seeking 30s..cold copping on the street is for sure going to be fentanyl...and yes your dealer can make mistakes too or suddenly decide greed is more important than lives....so be extra cautious and test strip if you're not sure and be very sure to have a solid plan: a plan as in, a friend(so you're not alone), Narcan on hand, and that it's better to be sick n sober than dead. If you don't know it better throw it type of thing..

Yeah there are definitely still 30mg generic roxicodone being sold by prescription holders, including legit M box 30 and A 215 imprint pills (the two most common knockoffs, with A215 knockoffs being rarer)

It's just that, these days, when anyone comes on bluelight and says, "i've been doing these 30mg oxys", I think of fentanyl (since the ubiquitous "blues" are 30mg oxy knockoffs).

The whole point of doing strong opiates is, arguably, to die.
Care to elaborate? I can't relate to that. If you're out here chasing the craziest nods I can see that mindset but even a buzz is enough for me. I like pairing it with weed which is my DOC.

I think if you can keep your schedule and just use on the weekends you are like some kind of mythical superhero with a will of steel but where I eventually seeing this go south is if your plugs connection fails to come thru and your plug buys from someone new who’s got the fake 30’s which are laced with fent and someone finds you stiff as a board in your bedroom,,,,
The first time I did fent I was going to a pain clinic and I was only getting a script for (4) 10 mg of oxycodone a day but when I got my script filled I’d shoot the whole bottle in 6 days which boiled down to 200mg a day I’d IV then take kratom a few days and just chill the next two weeks possibly doing some pod tea waiting for my next script to be filled,one day I was talking with someone from the neighborhood which I knew got high just by his appearance and I bought two bags from him,when I did it for the first time I sniffed I’d say half a bag then jumped in my truck to go to someone’s house and stopped at a store 5 minutes away from my house and I ended up ODing in the guys store,and ambulance was called and they narcaned me on the street and got talked into going to the hospital where they narcaned me again,,,,my point is unless you test every batch from your plug it’s just a matter of time till you get fentanyl 30’s instead of real Oxys,,,

Just be careful…
Yeah same here. I've been 30mg roxi addicted damn near 15 years or more now and have done just about every opioid pill under the sun(sorta)..I had my binge of pressed fake fentanyl "dirty 30s" but have always kept a legit connection as in a long time good friend who re-sells his relatives 30mg roxi to pay for medical bills for the cancer treatment.. which of course I'm in the parking lot watching them get the meds handed thru drive-thru(not really to be extra cautious but because I'm a fiend and want it right away)..now if I didn't trust my ppl I would be sitting in that same vehicle to make sure nobody is trying to do a switch and fuck me over...but like I said lucky enough to not have to worry about it.

When I was young and fent wasn't even really heard of, my 30mg roxi connection at the time had me meet his father face to face to explain what serious business playing with highly addictive medicine is all about..because ya know these 30s can make you OD all by they damn self too..

NOW REAL REASON I FELT I HAD TO ADD MY 2 CENTS...
Yes they are available through pain clinics they haven't stopped producing THE REAL DEAL 30mg roxi(although I thought they had a plan to switch them all over to yellow ones...guess not though).

BUT once upon a time inbetween my 1st consistant 30mg roxi connect and my most recent/current connect, I had of course other connections..one being an old lady who loved slingin hers and everyone's pills for the extra cash..but one terrible sick to death morning I went to purchase oxy which is usually 10mg pink or the 15mg oxy but this time a few 30s were on deck..I jumped on it right away and didn't think twice as my State didn't seem to be effected by the fake presses yet or this rumor of fent being in fake 30s..was legit not a concern to me at all I figured it was a west/east coast or down south trend that wouldn't last..boy was I wrong.
I crushed and right away even after crushing it I knew something was off, I called her and bitched that they were sugar pills or fuckin expired/ran through the laundry...then I snorted and it really hit me..blacked out damn near OD but even though you don't need an ambulance or narcan doesn't mean you haven't overdosed, in fact we kinda do it all the time because of tolerance...anyways yeah that was the beginning of every plug needing to be for sure RX pharmacy grade..I have not ran into any fake presses other than the dirty 30s which are usually a darker blue and almost waxy when going to crush...I was worried these fucks would do it to any mg pill of oxy and even hydrocodone pills; I've heard of fentanyl/zylyzine laced Xanax bars but luckily have not ran into it....stay safe yall.

So yes, they are still available but its more of a gotta know the person suffering from terrible chronic pain or cancer, usually just cancer.. and I've had them all including the huge fucking white ones(hate these, even if it's a different mg, just doesn't feel the same.)
My favorite 30mg that I had the chance to snort was a small yellow bastard that felt like oxymorphone during and after snorting. I forget the imprints or score but definitely yellow and much smaller(I have came across the yellow 15mg oxy IR even more so and they are so fuckin tiny, but pack a punch, especially the 30mg.)

But anyway yeah if you are seeking 30s..cold copping on the street is for sure going to be fentanyl...and yes your dealer can make mistakes too or suddenly decide greed is more important than lives....so be extra cautious and test strip if you're not sure and be very sure to have a solid plan: a plan as in, a friend(so you're not alone), Narcan on hand, and that it's better to be sick n sober than dead. If you don't know it better throw it type of thing..

To both of you I will ask what I asked another user: Did your pills look fake in the first place? I am extremely careful about fakes, I've tested a couple batches and every single time I cop I have to pull out the magnifying glass to make sure the imprints are all good, especially the M30s.
I've gotten to a point where I can physically tell what is real and what is not based off of the fakes I've seen online.
So did either of you think the pill was real? Did the pill actually look real? Based off what I see online the fakes look clearly fake.

Asking because if there genuinely are indistinguishable fakes then I will humble myself and start testing every batch.

Care to elaborate? I can't relate to that. If you're out here chasing the craziest nods I can see that mindset but even a buzz is enough for me. I like pairing it with weed which is my DOC.
Fuck that dude. Lol no offense to dude but yeah fuck that I would argue strong opiates are for a better quality life while living a life of pain and suffering..not looking for a kevorkion situation or a fucking bullet. Dumbass. If ot was to die, ppl would just buy real poison. Addicts and ppl are not trying to die bro they are trying to either get some relief or get fucking high, not oh I'm buying another fent press so I can hopefully croak from it. P.O.S.

To both of you I will ask what I asked another user: Did your pills look fake in the first place? I am extremely careful about fakes, I've tested a couple batches and every single time I cop I have to pull out the magnifying glass to make sure the imprints are all good, especially the M30s.
I've gotten to a point where I can physically tell what is real and what is not based off of the fakes I've seen online.
So did either of you think the pill was real? Did the pill actually look real? Based off what I see online the fakes look clearly fake.

Asking because if there genuinely are indistinguishable fakes then I will humble myself and start testing every batch.
For me as of lately I can clearly tell easily even before it's handed to me BUT I have ran into some (early in the fent crisis) that looked damn near identical but usually off a bit by weight, texture, and the imprints themselves. Now they seem to be very off color blue than your regular color of rx 30mg. And you will notice disproportionate qualities if you have quite a few of the presses, one being slimmer than the other type shit.

For me as of lately I can clearly tell easily even before it's handed to me BUT I have ran into some (early in the fent crisis) that looked damn near identical but usually off a bit by weight, texture, and the imprints themselves. Now they seem to be very off color blue than your regular color of rx 30mg. And you will notice disproportionate qualities if you have quite a few of the presses, one being slimmer than the other type shit.
Thank you for responding. Yeah I mean I test my shit but I'm really not gonna sit there and waste time watching a pill dissolve for like 5 hours to test it every single time I cop. You can clearly tell physically from the imprints how off the fakes are. And the color too, the dirty 30s I see are as blue as the Facebook logo and the M looks either too skinny or too wide / deep, mine are always very light blue to the point it looks white (I know color alone isn't proof, that's why I care more about the imprint.)

And I did not know the fakes are slimmer in variance of each other, all mine have always been identical looking. Thanks for your input.

Ive never seen or even heard of someone selling fake blues in my city,the fent comes in glassine dope bags with a stamp on it…

I use to live in a house and the chick use to get a monthly script for 30’s and 80’s and that was when heroin was heroin and i had a massive habit,she gave me an 80 one day when i was sick And it barely even touched me,,,,she use to sell them all to buy smack,,,

Yeah there are definitely still 30mg generic roxicodone being sold by prescription holders, including legit M box 30 and A 215 imprint pills (the two most common knockoffs, with A215 knockoffs being rarer)

It's just that, these days, when anyone comes on bluelight and says, "i've been doing these 30mg oxys", I think of fentanyl (since the ubiquitous "blues" are 30mg oxy knockoffs).
Yeah, man... same here. I would never take any pills these days unless they came from the pharmacy. Fuckin' scary.