• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Subutex

gargamel666

Greenlighter
Hi. So I'm freaking out! I've been stupidly snorting my subs. I do 8mgs a day. Been doing this for years. I decided to quit that way because, as I said, I was being dumb. So, I've been having a headache for 8 days. Went to Urgent Care and they said it sounds like tension headache. But now the pain is in my cheeks so that sounds more like sinus. I go to a regular doctor Wednesday. I'm scared he'll look in my nose and see that I've messed up my nose. I've never had nose bleeds. I would get stuffy or runny nose sometimes. Long story short, had anyone else dealt with this and what was the outcome? Could I have permanently destroyed my nose? Is there any going back? I appreciate any help!

Bro tell the truth please. I know it is uncomfortable to be honest but times have changed, he has probably seen thousands like yours. It’s important for your doctor to know all of your medical history, including any prescription or recreational drugs. Some illicit drugs can interact with medications. Depending on the drug, they can also have negative effects like causing high blood pressure, insomnia, depressed mood, persistent nausea, heart attacks or irregular heart rhythms. If your doctor doesn’t know everything you’re taking, then they won’t be able to treat you as we