• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Subutex

sashadeanpro

Greenlighter
Can snorting Subutex cause heartburn or GERT? Ive been getting painful debilitating heartburn and i think it started when i started snorting it. Any info would help. Im in a lot of pain.

Probably! God knows what other chemicals are in there other than bupenorphine.If you're on a maintenance or an opiate uhm.. person . Digestive system can be really fucked up.Like taking a dump a week fucked up.

It could be the reason but it's such a small amount of powder, it makes me suspect that there might be another reason.
God knows what other chemicals are in there other than bupenorphine.
Actually, anybody who is interested probably can find it on the medication box or online. It's not such a mystery that only God knows:)

It could be the reason but it's such a small amount of powder, it makes me suspect that there might be another reason.

Actually, anybody who is interested probably can find it on the medication box or online. It's not such a mystery that only God knows:)

Im on a maintenance program and some one turned me on to snorting it. I dunno why i started doing it, its not like i get a high off it. Probably just old addict behavior the thrill of not following directions. I researched it online briefly but couldn't find any info on snorting it and its not like i can call my pharmacist and ask....so any input is gratefully recieved. I've ceased snorting it BTW. I just am looking for answers because the chest pain was/is debilitating. Thank you

Did the chest pain get better when you stop snorting?
Did you try using an antacid for the pain? If you did, did it help the pain?
The reason for asking these questions is to be sure that it's a pain of GI. If it didn't get better, it would be a good idea to get your heart checked. I also suspect that it could be anxiety related.

I just stopped snorting yesterday. It has improved. I went to the ER on Friday and they were very through. Maybe stress related as i washed my Rx of Klonopin and had to go off it abruptly. Thank you for your response.