• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Subutex to Suboxone

Usa51

Bluelighter
This morning I sniffed half a subutex pill 4mg to get off my oxy addiction. Feeling alright. I was wondering will there be a problem if I use suboxone tom morning? Any info would be great. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably not. The buprenorphine is the reason for potential precipitated withdrawals and not the Naloxone so if you did not experience PWs after taking 4mg of Bupre only, it is unlikely you will feel a difference with the Suboxone.
However, being addicted to low dose Subutex I felt a slight difference when I got Suboxone one time. Maybe placebo but it was enough to not feel completely saturated.

Try doing a fast taper (like 4mg/3/2/1/0,5) and not stay on it for longer than necessary. Bupre-Addiction is a bitch in itself.

How much Oxy did you take usually? It is possible that 4mg could be a little too much and that you would come along fine with 3 or even 2mg.

If you didn't go into pwd during your initial induction, your good to redose.

-hopeless Soul

Yeah just had runs at first. Always feel like sub or subutex cleans you out first. But I did alittle more this afternoon. No problem. Feel better. Will do sub strips in morning. Thanks guys

Isn't that like 200 to 300 dollars a day? How did you get away with that?

Well before I went the sub route I was eating up to seven 80's (old formula) per day but I was only paying $11.00 in Oz dollars per 80mg pill so it's do able. Depending on your job and supply the skies the limit.....but we all fall down eventually.

How the fuck is a 30 ever better than an 80?

Edit: It's cool taco, different country different shit.

30 compared to the new formula can be used nasally and old formula is safer for IV.