• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Subutex makes me "manic-like"?

Kaseynicole18

Greenlighter
So I want to start out by saying I have no tolerance to opiates what so ever. I've always been an uppers person and have only done h a couple of times. I've been sober from hard drugs for almost 18 months. I've been taking kratom for about 6 months and have been taking gabapentin for only 2 weeks. I got my hands on subutex and snorted 0.5 mgs of it. It made me feel "up" within 5 minutes of taking it. I deep cleaned my entire room and had an hour conversation and couldn't stop talking. I also have dry mouth. I feel like I just snorted a shit ton of coke. I was wanting to feel down and maybe even get a nod in. Why does h make me down and nod but taking subs with no tolerance makes me up. The only explanations I can find on the internet is just talking about when you build a tolerance to it, it'll do that. But nothing about having no tolerance. Hopefully this made sense. Someone please help. Thanks

When i microdosed from methadone to subs and as soon as the methadone was out of my system i had rls. My doctor told me that some people have that wide awake reaction from it. Same as oxy gives me energy

Oxycodone is the same, its quite stimulating for an Opioid which makes it unique. However when the stimulation subsides a nod / sedation can follow. I don't know whether subs behave the same as I've never taken them.

What happens when the stimulation ends? Do you feel any sedation?

Bupe is just a stimulating Opioid and I really love it for this. It carries me through my long shifts at work for sure, I'm taking much larger doses tho because I am dependent. But when you have no tolerance this effect is even more pronounced.

It's one of my Opioids of preference :)

William S Burroughs wrote to Allen Ginsburg in 1952 that oxycodone hit him like cocaine and he was injecting every two hours -- elsewhere he theorised that the oxygen bridge on the molecule had something to do with it, quoting I think a German or Austrian chemist.

Oxycodone is the same, its quite stimulating for an Opioid which makes it unique. However when the stimulation subsides a nod / sedation can follow. I don't know whether subs behave the same as I've never taken them.

What happens when the stimulation ends? Do you feel any sedation?
Well I ended up taking 50mg of seroquel around 4am so I wasn’t up all night and I wasn’t nodding but I was starting to get “sleepy” but not a high sedation, just that feeling you get when you’re coming down from uppers. I’m gonna take some tonight again to see what effect it will give me for a 2nd time

I understand your confusion OP, but is there something regarding your physical safety that you're concerned with. I'm not saying your life experience is unimportant, but we discuss HR here and we try to keep it focused on that. Secondly, we would need a medical team to truly evaluate what happens inside of you that leads to these specified, subjective effects.

Bupe is just a stimulating Opioid and I really love it for this. It carries me through my long shifts at work for sure, I'm taking much larger doses tho because I am dependent. But when you have no tolerance this effect is even more pronounced.

It's one of my Opioids of preference :)
same here man, i love it! its such a weird drug and sometimes even I can catch a little nod or high from it. I take no more than 4mg a day,usually 2mg split or just 2 mg a day . some people hate it though

I used to shoot 0,5-1 mg and the same used to happen. If I shot more, I used to get a spaced out nod after that initial stimulating effect.