• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

subutex (help)

jimmyfish

Greenlighter
sorry crazy question i know,
first im not new to this , was on H for many years then subutex for 3 , then got clean i have relapsed for a few months , Im on subutex but this time not prescription , bassicly im running out , i cannot for reasons get another script again , Ive got myself down to 1 mg ,, but i cannot go up or im going to run out , Im going crazy for using , my idea is if i dont up my subutex and use a little H instead i can carry on with reducing my subs ,, or will this make me want to upmy subs tomorow . the 1mg subutex isnt quiet enough for me but as said not enough left to go up , but enough left to reduce . real trouble handling how i presently feel , wont get through day without either uping subs (no option) or a little use ,, sorry8(

Get yourself together my friend. I just posted an answer to a nearly identical thread. You have some soul-searching to do to determine how your unique situation will proceed. You know yourself better than any of us do and it sounds like your situation has entered a level of specificity that only you will know the best answer. I'm leaving this open for now, but please, prepare yourself to handle the situation yourself.