Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Subutex/Darkweb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caveman88

Greenlighter
I have been on subutex since 2015. Never had a prescription or insurance to even go to the Dr. I run my own business and I just can’t afford it right now. Oh I’m 34 yo. M. I’m in the US. In my business I’m around zero people that even smoke pot must less anything else. Nobody even knows I’m on subs from a pill addiction years ago. Thank God I’m able to keep that connection. I have to drive a couple hours once a month to meet to buy them but it’s a lot better than the last person I got them from. I would really like to get some research chemicals to try similar to adderall. I don’t even know where to begin getting it online. Nor the streets where I live. I’m in the middle of the country just backroads and farms and fences with cows and horses lol I’ve heard people talking in a bad way about a guy that sells right up the Rd. from Here. But I don’t really know how to even approach him. I can’t just pull into his driveway right? I tried finding him on Facebook but don’t even know his name. I moved here for a business opportunity and don’t really know anybody much. Y’all helped me several years ago coming off oxys cold turkey still living at my dads. Thanks for any info or suggestions on what to do. I see a truck pass almost everyday that Goes to the house. I started to flag him down and ask but I dk about that lol I’m just desperate and have over a week before the months up. It sucks only meeting once a month. It started out every few weeks. That was better. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

You are asking us how to help you figure out how to buy subs off the street or how to get RC's off the internet. You may live on a farm in the middle of nowhere but your laptop is your friend. You will need digital money, lots of practice, be wary of crappy vendors and have the patience to wait for the mail service.

Maybe you should just knock on the guys door. We really can't help you any better than that. Good luck.

You are asking us how to help you figure out how to buy subs off the street or how to get RC's off the internet. You may live on a farm in the middle of nowhere but your laptop is your friend. You will need digital money, lots of practice, be wary of crappy vendors and have the patience to wait for the mail service.

Maybe you should just knock on the guys door. We really can't help you any better than that. Good luck.
I really appreciate the fast reply! Yeah I have been researching how to get on the dark web. I thought I had once before but didn’t order anything. I wasn’t completely sure if I did everything right. I finally just backed out. Thanks again! Hope you have a good day!

I really appreciate the fast reply! Yeah I have been researching how to get on the dark web. I thought I had once before but didn’t order anything. I wasn’t completely sure if I did everything right. I finally just backed out. Thanks again! Hope you have a good day!
Well.........since you were on once you can get back on again ( I hope ). Sucks we have to trust online vendors for our drugs that help us but I know we can't all go to the Dr's for it.

However you get it...good luck. Throw some burgers on the grill, chill a 6 pack and invite your neighbor over. Say to him while he's eating........." Damn I wish I had a subbie. I'm WD'ing a little. Know anyone that has any? "

Ya never know.

This thread runs a bit to close to sourcing to be in our main harm reduction forum. I am going to lock it for now but it may be sent over to DC where general discussions about getting hold of drugs are more tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.