• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Subutex combis

Slumerican96

Bluelighter
Here's the deal. I took heavy sub. The last two days. Can i take hydrocox tonight or tomorrow and still get high?or will it be a waste?im new to subz so answers are welvome!!!

I was wondering if I could take hydrocodone the day after taking subs. Ive heard that subs block opiates, and i dont kniw how long that effect lasts.answers appreciated!

Iv never been into hydrocodone, heroin was my doc. But i noticed at doses of 4mg up it’s hard to get high without waiting atleast 36hr. At times I would take 8mg sub then the next day I would try to smoke 1-2g of bth and get almost nothing, I think anything I felt was placebo...imo before you start messing with subs do as much research as you can on them and how to get off them(without going back to full agonist). I’m currently tapering and at .63mg a day, have to dissolve the strip in water to dose that low

Ok I had like 28 mg sub 24 hrs ago. So my hydros probly wont do me any good today then huh?

Fuck that’s a lot man, I know you hear people say “less is more” with subs but it really is true, my doc told me to take 32mg a day and I thought to myself “are you fucking mad”...are you using the subs to party or mantinence or just hold you over ?

I take opiates on occasion. I aint addicted to them. The subs are for partying. Lol I redid the math it was actually 20 mg i had yesterday. Now i have 70 mg hydrocodone for today. Are you saying all of that wont get me high? Because 40 to 50 mg hydrocodone usually gets me right

Everybody’s different, I feel like I have a fast metabolism and still can’t get high 24hr later, but bupropion builds up over time in your body with daily use making it harder to get high without waiting long periods of time. You could try at the 24hr mark but I’ll guess it won’t do much if anythibgv