• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe Subutex and suboxone

No_more_evry_monday

Bluelighter
Might be idiotic question but i dont want to fuck myself up (in bad way ;s )... So i Got Both subutex and suboxone ,what im intrested in is if i have too wait 2days before switching to suboxone from subutex (im afraid of that pow thing / self induced withdrawl?) Not sure if that pow shit hapens becouse of nelaxone when switching from opiates to suboxone under 48 Hours... Hope you guys understand my question.. to be clear i already Got subutex im my nose and im not sure if i Will provoke that pow shit if i take suboxone tomorow /or tonight

Precipitated withdrawal isn’t caused by the naloxone, it’s caused by a full agonist(heroin, oxycodone,etc.) being taken off the receptors by the higher binding affinity, partial agonist buprenorphine. So this shouldn’t be a problem because you are already on buprenorphine.

Precipitated withdrawal isn’t caused by the naloxone, it’s caused by a full agonist(heroin, oxycodone,etc.) being taken off the receptors by the higher binding affinity, partial agonist buprenorphine. So this shouldn’t be a problem because you are already on buprenorphine.
Awsome , thank you for knowlage

Which would mean the naloxone is irrelevant reguardless of ROA cause the Bupe hogs up the receptors