• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Subutex and hydrocodone nausea

Oxylover93

Greenlighter
Earlier I got a 8 mg subutex cause I couldn't get any oxys. I crushed up a little over 1 mg and sniffed it. Got a really nice buzz from it. Then I got 3 hydrocodone 5 mg. Took two of them a few hours after I did the sub. I started to nod off really bad. Took the other one about a hour ago and I am really nauseous now and still nodding a bit. Anyone ever have anything happen like this?

Very small dosages of buprenorphine usually will not give the "blocking" effect that higher doses of it will. You more than likely were feeling a combination high/effect from the bupe at low dose and the hydrcodone and that was causing your nod and nauseousness. Dont expect to be able to use that combo for very long though, the bupe builds up quickly and will start blocking the hydrocodone, also even though you might not feel a strong "high" after a little while of using bupe, its still in you and it accumulates and you have to keep in mind that it in itself is a very potent opiate [buprenorphine/sub] so be careful when mixing with other substances and always double check yourself. Good luck

Thanks for the reply delrio. Yea honestly I consider hydros to be a weak opiate which is why I was surprised that it had that effect on me. But I definitely get what you're saying.

Thanks for the reply delrio. Yea honestly I consider hydros to be a weak opiate which is why I was surprised that it had that effect on me. But I definitely get what you're saying.

Most people dont realize either that a decent sized dose [from an analgesic perspective] of bupe can be as low as a few tenths of a milligram depending on body mass and tolerance. It truly is an amazing yet very strange drug and one of the only ones that IMO goes a long way with a small dose, the smaller the better for me actually, kind of like a sweet spot that I have found thats well above the agonist action level for you to feel it but jusssst a little below the full on antagonist buzz killing level. Probably sounds strange to anyone who isn't versed in the ins and outs of bupe but hopefully someone else gets what I'm trying to say =D