• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Subutex Advice

dittybopmonster

Bluelighter
So ive been on subutex for the last few months. Prior to october I had basically been on and off with full agonist opiates and suboxone for long periods of time. This went on for about a decade. Now that I am on subutex, I get the 54 411 generic roxane brand formulation. After snorting them for 2 months straight everyday, I just couldnt take it anymore. While i can take it sublingually every once in a while, Ive reverted to plugging my dose of 3 mg twice a day. It works like a friggen charm. Love the feeling the plugged bupe gives you. Anyways, I was just wondering if any of you fine people happen to also plug ur bupe and more specifically and importantly, if any of you plug the roxane brand generic subutex. I just want to make sure these pills are fair game to put up the boofhole. Ive done it for the last 3 or so days and the subutex have worked great, I just want to make sure the ROA is safe in general and that this specific pill is safe to plug.

THANKS!

the roxane? for how long have you? do u use a filter? u like em? hook up some deetz brotha these things work well i just wish i had more info on em.

I know this is an old thread but i have this formulation and was also curious as to any experiences with the roxane generics.
Safe for most ROA except IV i assume?

I don't see why this brand of generic Buprenorphine Hcl would be any more harmful to plug than other generics and Subutex-plugging pills in general is much easier on the body than insufflating them, you only have to be careful with certain drugs as plugging can sometimes have a much higher absorption rate than insufflation (though this isn't really the case with buprenorphine, rectal has about 54% absorption and insufflation has 50% ). When I was on Suboxone, I primarily IV'd it or took it Sublingually, but once I tried plugging it, that became my favorite ROA. Rectal Bupe has all the pro's of IV Bupe, and none of the cons, it hits fast and lasts long. Some might argue that rectal has a lower BA (around 54-60% ) compared to IV (99-100% ), but I would counter that by arguing that it lasts at least twice as long so in the end you end up using the same amount either way.

Hi all how exactly do u send her home when it comes to plugging subtex 54 411

I just plugged 2-3mg about 20mins ago, first time ever plugging, I dont inject so I thought I would try and catch a buzz using my 0.2mg bupe pills, yes they only 0.2mg so I had to crush/ I crashed about 12 I think, did 2 hits using a 1mL neeedle but without the tip or a baby plunger you could also call it.

Should I feel something by now? I only use no more than 0.6mg and not even every day, I;ve had them for about 2 weeks and used them maybe 8 days over 14 days.. Should I plug more? Will I deferentially notice a high/buzz from this?