• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

subutex 2mg need answer asap

HezzaD

Bluelighter
I take morphin 120mg a day I have taken most 8mg subby which made me feel dysphric but then again the generic orange buprenorphine don't seem as good as these subutex 2mg I got anyway need to go a day without my morphine script.. will it Deffo get rid of all the withdrawals cept anxietu and boredom. would 2mg recrally and 1mg sublingual hold me all day cheefs

yeah it should hold you man - watch out with plugging cause if you're constipated it might not get absorbed

Just let it dissolve under your tongue, don't put subutex up your butt man. Fuck what the BA says, for something that won't get you high anyway, who fucking cares?

If I recall correctly, sublingual bv is ~30 and insufflation is ~60. So there you go if you're in a financial esque crunch. If not, this is addict behavior

pluggig when not constipated does give you a light euphoria I find all roas to give a nod not a euphoric one tho and not as strog as methadone nod. snorting does kick in faster but I don't find it much stronger than sublingual plus subilingual holds you longer imo.
subutex Deffo gets you high just us addicts are use to high doses of full agonist a person starting out on opiates will get an amazing highs he'll when my tolerance was 50 to 60mg oxycodone I was 24hours without sniffed 2mg at most I had the most amazing energetic high ever.